Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Official match thread for tonight's game against Wolves!!

erm mobile? Dont u have those out in the fields? U cant even make a home game? But can right on the net? Will u cum 2 molineux will u cum 2 molineux? Not missed game all season! Its called being loyal!

Best we''ve played this season, but should have made more of the chances we''ve had. Can see us throwing this away in true Norwich fashion, you know for sure Wolves can''t be this bad in the second half.

Matt... live from the Barclay

we are playing well, fingers crossed we don''t rue the missed chances, but that''s Norwich!

[quote user="we8wba"]erm mobile? Dont u have those out in the fields? U cant even make a home game? But can right on the net? Will u cum 2 molineux will u cum 2 molineux? Not missed game all season! Its called being loyal![/quote]

Can you post some pics from the game please?

[quote user="we8wba"]erm mobile? Dont u have those out in the fields? U cant even make a home game? But can right on the net? Will u cum 2 molineux will u cum 2 molineux? Not missed game all season! Its called being loyal![/quote]goin to 6th form in cambridge kind of makes it difficult to attend night games [8-)]

[quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="C T"][quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="C T"][quote user="Have Heart"]

[quote user="C T"]Is it 3-2 wolves yet?
[/quote]

Your a f**king c*ck, can stick than san jose badge up your arse!

[/quote]

everyone else is negative, so why cant i be?[:P]
[/quote]

Then follow the crowd you pr**k.... always one that doesn''t like to see city doing ok.

Lets enjoy it while we can, typical muppet following san jose for one reason past memories haha

[/quote]

Believe me mate, i ALWAYS want norwich to do well and win every game. Keyboard warriors arent very intelligent are they?
[/quote]

Its a shame then your words don''t show you want norwich to do well.... haha mate would say the same with we were in a pub together! Just pointless negativity move on enjoy the result may not stay like it but hey we have scored!!!

[/quote]

May I just remind you laddies that this is the OFFICIAL match thread - so please, no bad language and let''s be objective here..

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]Cambridge rocks...many happy memories...esp the van of death aka uncle Franks on the market square! Great after too many beers and a game of rugby[/quote][Y] Indeed it does. Long road is sooo much better than my old secondary school

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="C T"][quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="C T"][quote user="Have Heart"]

[quote user="C T"]Is it 3-2 wolves yet?
[/quote]

Your a f**king c*ck, can stick than san jose badge up your arse!

[/quote]

everyone else is negative, so why cant i be?[:P]
[/quote]

Then follow the crowd you pr**k.... always one that doesn''t like to see city doing ok.

Lets enjoy it while we can, typical muppet following san jose for one reason past memories haha

[/quote]

Believe me mate, i ALWAYS want norwich to do well and win every game. Keyboard warriors arent very intelligent are they?
[/quote]

Its a shame then your words don''t show you want norwich to do well.... haha mate would say the same with we were in a pub together! Just pointless negativity move on enjoy the result may not stay like it but hey we have scored!!!

[/quote]

May I just remind you laddies that this is the OFFICIAL match thread - so please, no bad language and let''s be objective here..

[/quote]

Yes take your squables and language elsewhere, this is the OFFICIAL match thread[Y]

[quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]hey lets keep the chilish insults out of this thread...if you want to slap andbags could you make a sepearate thread? THanks![/quote]

too right, we''re all here for the same reason aren''t we? let''s get behind the team and stop the nastiness.

[quote user="C T"][quote user="the artist formerly known as VIYAG"]Cambridge rocks...many happy memories...[/quote]

[Y] Indeed it does. Long road is sooo much better than my old secondary school
[/quote]

Not at 5pm weekdays travelling west it isn''t. (Anyone seen the Celtic strip tonight? VERY smart!)

Good half, good half. Classic City, always manage to raise our game against the big boys. Can we play Brum & Wolves every week?! Sounds like Wes is doing well...

I''m not able to get the game on the radio today. Therefore, depending on updates. However, in between, I am watching the Manchester United/Celtic game. Celtic are wearing Norwich colours. I am pretending......

Not at 5pm weekdays travelling west it isn''t. (Anyone seen the Celtic strip tonight? VERY smart!)

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I''m not able to get the game on the radio today. Therefore, depending on updates. However, in between, I am watching the Manchester United/Celtic game. Celtic are wearing Norwich colours. I am pretending......

[/quote]

Ah thanks Yankee - thought my colour hold was just on the blink...

Can''t get Canary Call - please, PLEASE no comments about us being able to make the play-offs. Not yet anyway!

CMON MY BOYS, YOU CAN DO IT [:D]

Maybe I should go on holiday and miss the home games more often.

Didn''t Coppell tell Bristol City that "he is still in my immediate plans", given that isn''t it odd he''s here on loan at a rival club? Wishfull thinking that a deal is done for January!