Welcome, No 9 - Bly. I''ll bet that you''re not the only one, although I don''t know of any individuals who have been as forthright as you have! There do seem to be several people who post on both boards, though, some even keeping to the same names. Anyway, I think you''ll find most of us reasonably friendly on here and it''s probably a bit easier to pick your way through the non-football-related stuff (and there isn''t much) because of the structure of the mb. Enjoy!

hiya bly

i have to say i haven''t been on the WOTB too often, in fact i have just signed up for it after meeting about 25 people who go on it one sat afternoon in squares, they all seem a great bunch of people and have been meeting up for ages (which is more than many of us on here have managed!), so i don''t want to comment on their board too much

swearing, it is all part and parcel of football, i have been asked nicely not to do it on here, but find it difficult when i get passionate about something - every board has its core support and probably age group, this is a very diverse msg board and i love it, but i also like venturing to others - as long as personal abuse doesn''t get too much i think we can all take a bit of criticism every now and then

and as peter raven will tell you, there are some really fantastic people on the WOTB, especially one (no names!) ..... okay folks just trying to convert them all honest :-)

Agree! With all your points Gazza. I use WOTB a lot and I can safely say that over the 2 or 3 years I have been using it, I must have met about 70 users, and have not found one of them disagreeable.