Sign in to follow this  
Frying Pan Eyes

Steve Coogan says back of the net.

Anyone go to watch Steve Coogan last night? Im going tonight. Booked tickets in May, way before fixtures came out and lo and behold were at home against the top team. Bloody typical. ( If we win i will be singing On the ball city at the top of my voice in Theatre Royal ).

I know some people will say its good im not going to game but win or lose i hate missing a game and always give my loyal support to the club. Football is full of circles and what goes around comes around, Nearly every club has its dark days and we are now in ours. I know people get pissed off when were not playing well and say they are never going again. I believe the days are going to get even darker before theres a light at the end of the tunnel. At this moment we need to thoroughly get behind the team and manager and all pull in the same direction. As supporters, we just cant desert the club if we are struggling, we all need to get  Carrow Road rocking again and lift the club.

I know most people will support the club through thick and thin, but there are 1 or 2 who will jump ship when the going gets tough. These people arent supporters. The club needs more support now than any other time i can remember, lets not create a bad atmosphere at the next few home games lets get it rocking and show outsiders what Norwich supporters are all about.

On the ball city................................

I did. Most enjoyable.

Booked the Monday as City never play on a Monday but there was a chance they could play on a Tuesday, and lo and behold....

Yes i risked it thinking we wont be playing but i was a bit unlucky. Im gutted because i havent missed a game for a very long time. Hopefully we will put on a good performance and win.

I went. He was AWFUL, .....REALLY BAD !

We had seats three rows from the stage-dead centre-and although he received a luke warm obligatory round of applause you could see the fear and doubt in his eyes at the end.

He was almost as funny as Rob Bryden, and I can''t stand Rob Bryden. It''s not post-modern Steve, it''s just not funny anymore.

Toss up between a thrashing at the hands and feet of Wolves or a dire night watching an unengaging ''comic'' die on stage.

I hear people are looking for returns...if I were you I''d go to the footy.

More passion(!?)

since his hotel room session with Courtney Love, Coogan has gone from bad to even worse!

there comes a time where every comedian should admit they have had their day.... i think this is Steves

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

since his hotel room session with Courtney Love, Coogan has gone from bad to even worse!

there comes a time where every comedian should admit they have had their day.... i think this is Steves

jas :)

[/quote]

Difficult who to feel sorry for there........Courtney Love has my sympathies but only just