Sign in to follow this  
BRAVEHEART

ITS TIME FOR THE BOARD TO GO.

We need to get rid of the board we have they haven''t given Roeder the money to buy quality players. I can''t believe the Turners who just walked out on us, I think they were really stupid giving £2m to Peter Grant, who wasted it. Why hasn''t Roeder been given that sort of money? People wonder why we have got so many players in on loan, well its because the stupid tight, stingy board of ours will not give Roeder money. Roeder can bring in quality players because last season he brought in Ched Evans. I think we should start demonstrating at the home games to get rid of the board, if the board don''t go then Norwich could go down hill.

[quote user="BRAVEHEART"]We need to get rid of the board we have they haven''t given Roeder the money to buy quality players. I can''t believe the Turners who just walked out on us, I think they were really stupid giving £2m to Peter Grant, who wasted it. Why hasn''t Roeder been given that sort of money? People wonder why we have got so many players in on loan, well its because the stupid tight, stingy board of ours will not give Roeder money. Roeder can bring in quality players because last season he brought in Ched Evans. I think we should start demonstrating at the home games to get rid of the board, if the board don''t go then Norwich could go down hill.
[/quote]Agreed, but how?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Agreed, but how?

[/quote]

How does whingeing and moaning on an internet forum for the next couple of years grab you [:^)]

[quote user="BRAVEHEART"]We need to get rid of the board we have they haven''t given Roeder the money to buy quality players. I can''t believe the Turners who just walked out on us, I think they were really stupid giving £2m to Peter Grant, who wasted it. Why hasn''t Roeder been given that sort of money? People wonder why we have got so many players in on loan, well its because the stupid tight, stingy board of ours will not give Roeder money. Roeder can bring in quality players because last season he brought in Ched Evans. I think we should start demonstrating at the home games to get rid of the board, if the board don''t go then Norwich could go down hill.
[/quote]

If we don''t have any money how are we paying for the loan players (with the exception of Lita)?  Admittedly the Board haven''t given Roeder enough money but they money he has been given has been wasted.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="BRAVEHEART"]We need to get rid of the board we have they haven''t given Roeder the money to buy quality players. I can''t believe the Turners who just walked out on us, I think they were really stupid giving £2m to Peter Grant, who wasted it. Why hasn''t Roeder been given that sort of money? People wonder why we have got so many players in on loan, well its because the stupid tight, stingy board of ours will not give Roeder money. Roeder can bring in quality players because last season he brought in Ched Evans. I think we should start demonstrating at the home games to get rid of the board, if the board don''t go then Norwich could go down hill.
[/quote]Agreed, but how?[/quote]

Wiz i thought you had all the answers?

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Agreed, but how?

[/quote]

How does whingeing and moaning on an internet forum for the next couple of years grab you [:^)]

[/quote]Fine, if it upsets you!

And for the millionth time, they want to go, we need new money but who is going to buy given the market conditions? If scweeming and scweeming will make you feel better then please do. Whether it is in the interests of the club is a different matter.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Agreed, but how?

[/quote]

[/quote]Fine, if it upsets you![/quote]

It doesn''t.

But it''s not going to get rid of the board is it?

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Agreed, but how?

[/quote]

[/quote]Fine, if it upsets you![/quote]

It doesn''t.

But it''s not going to get rid of the board is it?

[/quote]No, of course it won''t, but it sure as hell makes me feel better!.

I think at games we should support are team, cheering them on, nto chanting to get delia out that should eb saved for the finla whistle, if we lose and play rubbish, then just stay behind in the ground.

Because if there are 20 odd thousand fans in the ground not leaving chanting for delias head and teh sacking of the board it will make more of an impact.

Save the 90 mins for supporting are team.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Agreed, but how?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds good! Count me in! [;)]

[quote user="Arturo Whittoli"][quote user="Shack Attack"]

Agreed, but how?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds good! Count me in! [;)]

[/quote]Anglia TV did feature, albeit briefly, this site during the Grant and Duffo days, so who knows eh?

[quote user="BRAVEHEART"]they were really stupid giving £2m to Peter Grant, who wasted it. Why hasn''t Roeder been given that sort of money?
[/quote]

He has been. And more. Roeder was given £10m.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="BRAVEHEART"]they were really stupid giving £2m to Peter Grant, who wasted it. Why hasn''t Roeder been given that sort of money? [/quote]He has been. And more. Roeder was given £10m.[/quote]Where exactly/

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="BRAVEHEART"]they were really stupid giving £2m to Peter Grant, who wasted it. Why hasn''t Roeder been given that sort of money?
[/quote]

He has been. And more. Roeder was given £10m.[/quote]

My Arse!

hows life in cloud cuckoo land?

jas :)

Oh look, another board out thread, didn''t expect to see this here :)Roeder has spent more than £2 million Braveheart, I think he''s spent closer to £5 million since he''s been here.

[quote user="ellis206"]Oh look, another board out thread, didn''t expect to see this here :)

Roeder has spent more than £2 million Braveheart, I think he''s spent closer to £5 million since he''s been here.
[/quote]

i repeat... My arse!

jaws :)

[quote user="ellis206"]Oh look, another board out thread, didn''t expect to see this here :)

Roeder has spent more than £2 million Braveheart, I think he''s spent closer to £5 million since he''s been here.
[/quote]

Ellis my friend Roeder said on talksport the most he has spent on a player since coming to norwich is 350,000 on Bell. You do the maths-nowhere near 5m mate.

[/quote]

Again and again and again and again........................

CHANGE THE BLOODY RECORD!!!!!!!

[quote user="Scooby"]

[/quote]

Again and again and again and again........................

CHANGE THE BLOODY RECORD!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Or play the same record in Division 1. Head in sand arse up in the air.

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"]Tin nats on tonight ladies and Gents. I think the atmosphere at the next two home games may get a bit "lively".[/quote]

That should read Tin Hats! Getting stressed already.....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

i repeat... My arse!

[/quote]

"Assuming that we sell-out our season tickets but that we do not enjoy a lucrative cup run, a breakeven player budget (inclusive of player salaries, bonuses, net transfer spending and agents'' fees) is around £5million. Our player budget for this season was originally set at £10million, which would therefore have generated cash losses of around £5million this season.

As part of the package of measures that we have had to take in the past few weeks, the player budget has been reduced to £8.5million - a figure that is broadly in line with actual expenditure, following the departure of Jason Shackell to Wolves, but still the highest player budget that we have ever had in this division."

Neil Doncaster, September 18th.

Roeder was given £10m in the summer. I didn''t say he''d spent it all. But that is what he was given in the summer.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

i repeat... My arse!

[/quote]

"Assuming that we sell-out our season tickets but that we do not enjoy a lucrative cup run, a breakeven player budget (inclusive of player salaries, bonuses, net transfer spending and agents'' fees) is around £5million. Our player budget for this season was originally set at £10million, which would therefore have generated cash losses of around £5million this season.

As part of the package of measures that we have had to take in the past few weeks, the player budget has been reduced to £8.5million - a figure that is broadly in line with actual expenditure, following the departure of Jason Shackell to Wolves, but still the highest player budget that we have ever had in this division."

Neil Doncaster, September 18th.

Roeder was given £10m in the summer. I didn''t say he''d spent it all. But that is what he was given in the summer.

[/quote]

Yes, and of course as we all know everything that comes out of Doncasters mouth is gospel......[8-)]

Yeah... I remember the protests at Grant being given money

How dumb was that.

DURRRR!!!!!

F*cking idiot