Sign in to follow this  
JuanVelasco

Re: Ryan Jarvis

[quote user="Adam"]Dion Dublin would be great as a target man for City, but I''m not sure of his current availability.[/quote]

What a fantastic call Adam!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="Adam"]Dion Dublin would be great as a target man for City, but I''m not sure of his current availability.[/quote]

[/quote]

Six year old post - let me guess. You used to post as Adam....

[quote user="yellow hammer"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote] Six year old post - let me guess. You used to post as Adam....[/quote]

No I didnt used to post as Adam, since my name is Ryan. Im just saying that it turned out to be a very good call...... despite it falling on death ears!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="yellow hammer"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

No I didnt used to post as Adam, since my name is Ryan. Im just saying that it turned out to be a very good call...... despite it falling on death ears!

[/quote]

So you''ve trawled back 6 years to tell us that??

On the subject of ryan jarvis has anyone else seen that he hassnt even scored for leyton orient yet. No clues for guessing who his first league goal will come against!

Er..what about the hattrick Ryan Jarvis scored against Millwall when he was on loan at Orient during the season before last?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="yellow hammer"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

So you''ve trawled back 6 years to tell us that??

[/quote]

He was up til 5:30 am looking for it

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="yellow hammer"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

Death ears? Harsh...