Sign in to follow this  
XXL16

Darel Russell

Well yesterday Stefanovic, Clingan, Hoolahan and Lita got the praise, but don''t forget Russell as he worked hard for the midfield and he had provide the platform. Important player for us and a real captain.

[quote user="XXL16"]

Well yesterday Stefanovic, Clingan, Hoolahan and Lita got the praise, but don''t forget Russell as he worked hard for the midfield and he had provide the platform. Important player for us and a real captain.

[/quote]

If anyone is to become captain surely it should be Clingan.

[quote user="XXL16"]

[/quote]

And your first win for 2 years David!![Y]

Can we follow it up Saturday AND Tuesday[:^)]

I agree about Russell but there were lots of leaders on the pitch last night. And don''t forget the Doc! Big difference from 12 months ago.

you forgot the Doc, David!

Surely his best performance at the back in a Norwich shirt... he did very well last night... i for one prefer him at the back to Kennedy.

jas :)

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="XXL16"]

[/quote]

And your first win for 2 years David!![Y]

Can we follow it up Saturday AND Tuesday[:^)]

I agree about Russell but there were lots of leaders on the pitch last night. And don''t forget the Doc! Big difference from 12 months ago.

[/quote]

Ahhh, is that David! I thought you said you had seen a home win, it was just no away win for 2 years?

Was it both home and away [:O] ?