Sign in to follow this  
canary cherub

Lita's motivation

Lita did us a big favour tonight . . . but he did Reading an even bigger one. 

The game was a six pointer for him, since Norwich beating Wolves leaves Reading only two point behind.  No wonder he was on fire.

Don''t get me wrong, tonight was the most I''ve enjoyed a game for ages, but I''m surprised the League allows it.

well lita is unique then, unique in that most players are criticised for not caring about the teams they play for, yet you are criticising him for caring about a team that he can''t even get game at right now

Well I''m not so sure about that. It''s a bit early in the season for thinking Wolves are going to be anyones rivals for promotion. I personally doubt that Wolves will be anywhere near Reading at the end of the season. If Lita really is 5th or 6th choice for Reading he still looks better than anything Wolves have.

I bet Reading are delighted we have got that vital match fitnes and goals into Lita. It''s a win - win.

It wasn''t meant to be a criticism of Lita.  Personally I couldn''t care less whether he did it for us or for Reading. 

I just think it raises issues about loans between clubs in the same division.

I agree with you Percy. This divison already gets significant press regarding the financial rewards gap compared to what is on offer in the Premiership. This kind of short-term switching within the division has the potential to be construed as a game-playing contributing factor in deciding the fate of one club over another come the end of the season.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I agree with you Percy. This divison already gets significant press regarding the financial rewards gap compared to what is on offer in the Premiership. This kind of short-term switching within the division has the potential to be construed as a game-playing contributing factor in deciding the fate of one club over another come the end of the season.[/quote]

Then lets hope we have a chance of keeping him till the end of season or even better, perminent Oh hang on a bit, Who is our Chairman again ?

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]I agree with you Percy. This divison already gets significant press regarding the financial rewards gap compared to what is on offer in the Premiership. This kind of short-term switching within the division has the potential to be construed as a game-playing contributing factor in deciding the fate of one club over another come the end of the season.[/quote]

Then lets hope we have a chance of keeping him till the end of season or even better, perminent Oh hang on a bit, Who is our Chairman again ?

[/quote]The same one as when Huckerby signed?