Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Shaun

Re: DELIA GONE!

[quote user="Dicky"]Ummm, you quite sure?[/quote]

No of course not. We would have undoubtedly heard it from the media first. Just another wind up im afraid...

And another thing, I just googled Nick Pribyl''s name and it didn''t come up with anything.... I''m afraid alarm bells are ringing IMHO. Just be careful or you will get another ear bashing from Have Heart!!!!! [;)]

Spoke to Joe Ferrari a long while back and he said the only way the nations media would come to Norwich whilst outside the Prem, would be if Delia left the club. 

If your story is true it will be on the 6 o''clock news!

[quote user="The Lucky Nine"]

Spoke to Joe Ferrari a long while back and he said the only way the nations media would come to Norwich whilst outside the Prem, would be if Delia left the club. 

If your story is true it will be on the 6 o''clock news!

[/quote]

Er, somehow I don''t think that an ageing celebrity chef selling a lowly Championship club (when or if ever it happens) would earn any mention on any national news bulletin. You''d get a cursory couple of lines on Five Live Sport and that''s it.  

I think you would be suprised mate.

Look at the pages she got for her little rant on the pitch (ok so we were in the Prem), but she is still news, like her or not!

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]Yes of course i''m sure, my mate Nick Pribyl works at Carrow Road and he told me Delia has sold![/quote]

my mate works in the same office as Nick, his name is bobby, Bobby BullSh*tter... infact i think they sit next to each other!

jas :)

[quote user="Seaman Staines"]Delia gone? Lost her marbles? Gone to Sainsburys? Gone on holiday?[/quote]

She''s gone fishin'' (well how you know)
Well there''s a sign upon her door (uh-huh)
Gone fishin'' (I''m real gone man)
She ain''t workin'' anymore (could be)
There''s her pan out in the sun
Where she left her cake half done
She claims that cookin'' ain''t no fun (well I can prove it)
She ain''t got no ambition [8]