Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Predictions

not exactly answering the question, but I predict it will kick off either tonight or on Saturday. Go 1 down, and let''s face it that''s fairly likely the way we''re playing at the minute, and I think there will be plenty of "Delia out" chants. Shame it had to get to this, when it could have been so different if we had followed a different path last October.

Wolves lost their last away game but I still don''t think that has any relevance to us.

The way we are playing at the minute, all it will take is some concerted pressure from Wolves and we will crack.

A bright start by us, Wolves will score against the run of play in 25 minutes - our heads will drop and we will struggle after that.  Final score 3 - 0 to Wolves and I get a feeling there will be a penalty and/or a sending off.[:''(]

[quote user="Doc Isnt A Veteran"]

3-0 to us

sounds stupid

but i can see lupoli and lita running the bigmen at the back raggid !

think its a dream

[/quote]

I very much doubt that, Considering Russell will be upfront with Lita.

[quote user="C T"]4-0 wolves.The worst period in this clubs history for a long time[/quote]What, since last year?;)

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Wolves lost their last away game but I still don''t think that has any relevance to us.

The way we are playing at the minute, all it will take is some concerted pressure from Wolves and we will crack.

A bright start by us, Wolves will score against the run of play in 25 minutes - our heads will drop and we will struggle after that.  Final score 3 - 0 to Wolves and I get a feeling there will be a penalty and/or a sending off.[:''(]

[/quote]

Haha, I was way off with the score, but I did get the penalty and sending off, so, as they say ''2 outta 3 ain''t bad''[:)]

i said before match 1-1 or 0-0

couldnt be much further out

the bloke next to me in the labrokes queue inside the ground put 20quid on 4-1 win! how gutted most he be with the 5th goal

oh yea he was slightly out seems he had wolves 4-1 lol