Sign in to follow this  
Hcuk

Gary Doherty

HertYid, that''s just the point. What you call ''sh**e'' is what we aspire to at the moment - i.e. playing at a level that secures our Prem status. So the player we''re getting from you might not be world-class, and he might not help a team win the title. But if he can do a job for us, and improves and strengthens our squad then great.

How many of the Norwich squad would you want in your team anyway? I bet you''d say none.

As for those like Rich saying we should be going after this and that player. Yeah fine, that''s great, but it assumes we can afford the player and crucially that he wants to come here. For all we know, Worthy has tried to get those players, tried to get dozens of players who have turned us down or demanded unreasonable wages. So its all very well ''we should buy Petit''... but we can''t.... so what next? Buy the best players we can afford.

After the Primus episode... nothing against the guy, but he clearly didn''t want to come and play for Norwich. Which is fine, but also I''d rather have players who do, it counts for a lot when we''re going to be struggling....