Sign in to follow this  
we8wba

difference between norwich and wolves tonight

1st of congrats to norwich on good display. Differance was norwich work rate and closing down regardless of the score, wolves looked disintrested! We got out of jail twice only to shoot ourselves in the foot each time! If lita on form it could have been double figures! Good luck with your season and get behind your boys! Now 4 4hr trek home! We8wba

[quote user="we8wba"]1st of congrats to norwich on good display. Differance was norwich work rate and closing down regardless of the score, wolves looked disintrested! We got out of jail twice only to shoot ourselves in the foot each time! If lita on form it could have been double figures! Good luck with your season and get behind your boys! Now 4 4hr trek home! We8wba[/quote]

Did you get those pics?

[quote user="we8wba"]1st of congrats to norwich on good display. Differance was norwich work rate and closing down regardless of the score, wolves looked disintrested! We got out of jail twice only to shoot ourselves in the foot each time! If lita on form it could have been double figures! Good luck with your season and get behind your boys! Now 4 4hr trek home! We8wba[/quote]thnx we8wba...safe journey home.

[quote user="Lambo"]

See... why does everyone bash we8?

Safe journey mate

[/quote]because of gloating most of the time, if he wants a chance to do it again he has to be humble in defeat - fair play to him now but a big lmao@you as well We8.

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]can i ask how you''ve got internet?[/quote]

Well with three thousand or so posts in a year he must have a PC permanently stitched to his body somewhere I reckon !

May I ask...your central defensive pair tonight - are either of them defenders? Have they played together before?

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

Well with three thousand or so posts in a year he must have a PC permanently stitched to his body somewhere I reckon !

[/quote]

Jim, I think today''s youngsters are born with micro chips in their noggins. The smallest infants, if allowed, seem to gravitate to a computer screen.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]May I ask...your central defensive pair tonight - are either of them defenders? Have they played together before?[/quote]brilliant! even petes getting in on the fun!

[quote user="we8wba"]1st of congrats to norwich on good display. Differance was norwich work rate and closing down regardless of the score, wolves looked disintrested! We got out of jail twice only to shoot ourselves in the foot each time! If lita on form it could have been double figures! Good luck with your season and get behind your boys! Now 4 4hr trek home! We8wba[/quote]thanks we8 - imo, the difference for me was that city won the midfield battle (clinkers was simple everywhere and awesome) - the doc and steffs were strong at the back, and lita knows where the goal is - oh,and yeah - a good piece of fortune from clinkers free-kick got the boys off to a good start - but yeah - city harried and played to a good tempo all match...

[quote user="ncfc90"]w8wba did you leave before the end by any chance?[/quote]

I dunno but you can bet that he missed their goal towards half time. In the queue...

First post on the message board but been a long time reader, an honest assesment and fair of the game there we8. From a personal point of view i thought that it was the best norwich performance that i have seen for a long long time.

How many did wolves bring with them tonight? looked as though there was a good turn out but thought you were very quiet considering you are top of the league, and that was even before the third goal went in!!

or even an honest and fair assesment of the game!! had couple to many beers after the game i think!!

as mentioned you won it in midfield, kightly isnt left winger and keeps being picked there. As mentioned defence shoddy, calamity collins plays like that every game, no joke, he does! S.ward striker at left back, been good there this season! But croft 1st have real go at him! And had beating of him all day! Foley right back only one who solid! Ikeme was good if thats possible conceeding 5 and the 1st goal! But he pulled few v.good saves! I did stay end - only because on travel coach meaning i couldnt actualy leave! I always thought how bad we played wd still in game until went4-2! We just shoot ourselves giving you 4goals on a plate! Better side won and deserved to! We8wba

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

Difference between Norwich and Wolves tonight was that Norwich were good and Wolves were sh*t.

Thanks.

[/quote]

Thank you Mr McCarthy . . . just heard his post match interview on R5, hilarious . . . Joe Kinnear without the expletives [:D]

[quote user="we8wba"]1st of congrats to norwich on good display. Differance was norwich work rate and closing down regardless of the score, wolves looked disintrested! We got out of jail twice only to shoot ourselves in the foot each time! If lita on form it could have been double figures! Good luck with your season and get behind your boys! Now 4 4hr trek home! We8wba[/quote]

UNLUCKY CAPTAIN CHOLESTEROL!!!!

We8, you are indeed a good sport Sir.   Your first post was also absolutely correct:   for the first time in - how long?  Years? - Norwich closed the opposition down and pressed from the front, often forcing Wolves back all the way to the keeper, rather than holding a line about ten yards up from our penatly area and inviting the opposition onto us, as we have been doing.   

Despite the "we only hate Wolves and Ipswich" chant, and some of the history with Muscat, I quite like Wolves, actually.   At least they''re  a proper club with proper support, not the plaything of some millionaire.   I like them even more this morning.

[quote user="Empty Mirror"]

We8, you are indeed a good sport Sir.   Your first post was also absolutely correct:   for the first time in - how long?  Years? - Norwich closed the opposition down and pressed from the front, often forcing Wolves back all the way to the keeper, rather than holding a line about ten yards up from our penatly area and inviting the opposition onto us, as we have been doing.   

Despite the "we only hate Wolves and Ipswich" chant, and some of the history with Muscat, I quite like Wolves, actually.   At least they''re  a proper club with proper support, not the plaything of some millionaire.   I like them even more this morning.

[/quote]

whhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt?!!! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!booooooooooooooooooo!

[quote user="Gorleston Jim"]

[/quote]

Holy moses! Let me get me calculator...

I make that just over 7 posts PER DAY since he joined this NORWICH board. Does he ever post on his own board? Does he post on say Reading message boards, or Barnsley message boards? Does he have job...? 

The difference between Norwich and Wolves last night was that;Norwich scored more goals than they conceeded [;)]