Sign in to follow this  
Arturo Lupoli

WE CAN KEEP LITA

I remember he did a lap of honour after scoring for Charlton against Wolves last season (while on loan) so don''t get too carried away.

He will be going back, he will be helping Reading''s promotion push (in fact he already has)

[quote user="Arturo Lupoli"]

IT WAS EVIDENT IN YESTERDAYS GAME HE WAS PASSIONATE AND WANTED TO PLAY FOR THE CLUB!

HE WANTS TO STAY!

[/quote]

He may want to stay, however I hate to p**s on your bonfire, but where will the money come from to pay his wages?

I''m afraid that isn''t enough. Martin Taylor wanted to move here, and we all know how that one went down.In an ideal world, him wanting to move here would get him here, but thats not the case I''m afraid, on this occasion it''s the money that is ideal. Without that, it''s nothing more than an interest.

Or the goals will help him get his place back at Reading. The only way we can keep Lita is if we take him Hostage.

Now put the Rose coloured glasses away. He is a Loan player, here to get match practise for his club - Reading.

[quote user="blinded by the story"]

Or the goals will help him get his place back at Reading. The only way we can keep Lita is if we take him Hostage.

Now put the Rose coloured glasses away. He is a Loan player, here to get match practise for his club - Reading.

[/quote]Obviously so, look how many points Reading are behind Wolves at the top thanks to Lita''s performance last night....He''s obviously getting one over Wolves for his own team!

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

From what Lita said in the Gunn Club in his post match interview, we have zero chance of him staying.

[/quote]

If he wants to go back to a smaller club it''s up to him, trouble is that smaller club has a far better chance of going up sometime soon than we do. Reading is also much nearer to London where I''d guess he wants to be with his love of the nightlife. I don''t think he''s the type of person who would want to come here, to quiet for the likes of him me thinks.

[quote user="Arturo Lupoli"]

IT WAS EVIDENT IN YESTERDAYS GAME HE WAS PASSIONATE AND WANTED TO PLAY FOR THE CLUB!

HE WANTS TO STAY!

[/quote]

Stopped reading when saw CAPPS. Blithering idiot.

You don''t think it might have had something to do with the fact that he goes back to Reading in less than a week and wanted to make a point to Steve Coppell?

West Brom are reported to be making a £2.5m bid in Jan.

http://www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=129036