Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Green and Yellow

Re: Wolves

My alarm clock doesn''t show the date, so it wouldn''t be til I got in the car that I''d realise that time had gone backwards. I''d then go the the bookmakers and put all my money on a 5-2 Norwich win.

I''d log in to pink-un thinking "I reckon some muppet will be starting a thread today saying DELIA GONE! All after organising a protest at Bristol followed by deep sea diving in the Pacific and back to FCR for Tuesdays game. Duh! [:S] 

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]Lappin it up, I want to buy you a pint, next time i''m in Norwich.[/quote]

Watch it Lapp you could be doomed[:D]

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]Lappin it up, I want to buy you a pint, next time i''m in Norwich.[/quote]

That''s lucky then[Y] It works best that way round[B][;)]

Mighty green and gay. your simply a c**k, your irrational in your posts, like to stir things, you tell me to leave it be think you need to lead by example fella.

He''s a bit of advice, p**s off

First, I would hide the car that got me there.  Then my mom would get the hots for me.  While fleeing Biff and his bully boys, I''d track down Doc Brown and he would help me use the flux capacitor and 8.1 giggawatts of power to get "Back to the Future".