Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Uniteds Team

hey all, im feeling quite optimistic about tomorrows match, i feel its the best time to play United as many of there good players are not on the squad for different reasons. But can anyone tell me who will be playing for United tomorrow?

According to the Daily Mirror today, Ronaldo is back in contention. He''ll be wasting his time though ''cos he''ll be in Drury''s pocket all game!

COYY

No, can''t tell you, but I''ll bet they''ll nearly all be full internationals and top quality players. Does facing Giggs and Smith up front make things any easier than v Nistelrooy and Saha? Its a bit academic really isn''t it, all this talk of being a good time to play them. Let''s face it, this always was and still is one of the hardest fixtures of the season. There''s no pressure on us because we''re not expected to get anything from it. The fans and the players need to just go out there and enjoy it, and see what happens. This is what we worked all last season for!

Ama

spot on ama

in fact we have waited nine long years for this, and i cannot wait till tomorrow, though no doubt will have to share whatever pub i go in with loads of mancs, i will forever be proud of our boys and sing my heart out for them

to all of you making the trip, enjoy!