Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

News about hoolahan

A friend of a friend son was a norwich mascot on tuesday and all the players are supposed to be in the dressing room at 6.30pm. His dad was outside and he heard a screeching noise and turned around and it was a range rover and hoolahan ran out chucked his keys to the girl on reception and she moved the car. When hoolahan got in the dressing room at 6.35 he got slaughtered from roeder and nearly didnt get picked in the squad!Just some random info there :)

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]A friend of a friend son was a norwich mascot on tuesday and all the players are supposed to be in the dressing room at 6.30pm. His dad was outside and he heard a screeching noise and turned around and it was a range rover and hoolahan ran out chucked his keys to the girl on reception and she moved the car. When hoolahan got in the dressing room at 6.35 he got slaughtered from roeder and nearly didnt get picked in the squad!

Just some random info there :)
[/quote]

So what. I was late for wok this morning but there wasnt much I could do about road works. It happens.

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]A friend of a friend son was a norwich mascot on tuesday and all the players are supposed to be in the dressing room at 6.30pm. His dad was outside and he heard a screeching noise and turned around and it was a range rover and hoolahan ran out chucked his keys to the girl on reception and she moved the car. When hoolahan got in the dressing room at 6.35 he got slaughtered from roeder and nearly didnt get picked in the squad!

Just some random info there :)
[/quote]

sniff sniff............ i can smell somthing brown

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]A friend of a friend son was a norwich mascot on tuesday and all the players are supposed to be in the dressing room at 6.30pm. His dad was outside and he heard a screeching noise and turned around and it was a range rover and hoolahan ran out chucked his keys to the girl on reception and she moved the car. When hoolahan got in the dressing room at 6.35 he got slaughtered from roeder and nearly didnt get picked in the squad!Just some random info there :)[/quote]Have highlighted a key sentance there.    So this guy was outside when Wes turned up at 6.35pm.   He then followed him into reception and saw him give the keys to the girl and ask her to move his car AND THEN he followed him into the dressing room to see Roeder unleash some fury on him and tell him how close he came to not starting.Suppose it could have happened........

and the little mascot sat in the first team dressing room and witnessed all this first hand did he?

B*****ks!

If i had a pound every time i typed that about a rumour on this board i''d be richer than Cullum!

jas :)

I was on a ground tour on Tuesday evening and we visited the home and away changing rooms at around 5.45pm. There were 16 shirts hanging up on pegs (14 yellow & 2 keepers) of which Hoolahan’s shirt was one of them. It was next to Glenn Roeder who was reading the programme, (a good photo opportunity!), so my assumption was that he was definitely in the squad then.

We also noticed that Fozzy’s shirt was one of those missing.

BTW Iwan,just copy and paste that into the signiture boz in your profile.and I didn''t think that they would let you in the dressing rooms just 2 hours before kick off! Tactic''s being leaked I tells ya!

Go on then, dont believe it. This is true. If i wanted to make rumours up i would at least have the sense to do a rumour a bit more exciting...

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Go on then, dont believe it. This is true. If i wanted to make rumours up i would at least have the sense to do a rumour a bit more exciting...[/quote]My comment was aimed at Iwan, not you. The mascot would obviously be allowed in....

[quote user="kiwiNCFC"]Go on then, dont believe it. This is true. If i wanted to make rumours up i would at least have the sense to do a rumour a bit more exciting...
[/quote]

so the fact that the team sheets have to be submitted to the referee 2 and a half hours before kick off wont eliminate the fact this is B****cks then?

jas :)

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]Not Iwan...Tim Allman it was aimed at.
[/quote]

Er  - did I post that I didn’t believe you or implied that I didn’t? Re-read my message.

I posted what I saw in the changing room which was 45 minutes before you said he arrived.

For the record, I do believe you as this incident would have been seen, more than likely, by a number of people. There’s bound to be someone who will corroborate your story.

NO!!!! I DIDN''T POST THE ORIGINAL RUBBISH!!Sorry big misunderstanding :(You said you were in the changing room 2 hours before kick off on a tour. All I said was that I didn''t know they done tours that close to kick off thats all! I believe you ahead of the original poster mate.My Tim Allman coment was aimed at the comment the orginal thread poster said after I made my first post on the thread. Sounds confusing doesn''t it?!?I think if you read it back it''ll make more sense.Sorry if I offended.

I actually heard the same thing from my ex, who works in the players lounge, as a steward, only apparently thats why he was dropped a couple of weeks ago. He turned up 20 minutes after everyone else, and was swiftly booted back out. She was at the players reception before the match that day, and said he sprinted through late, and 10 minutes later, walked out and got back in his car - could have happened again on tuesday i suppose.

[quote user="Wally"]I actually heard the same thing from my ex, who works in the players lounge, as a steward, only apparently thats why he was dropped a couple of weeks ago. He turned up 20 minutes after everyone else, and was swiftly booted back out. She was at the players reception before the match that day, and said he sprinted through late, and 10 minutes later, walked out and got back in his car - could have happened again on tuesday i suppose.[/quote]Thankyou...Someone who can back me up!

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]Sorry Duffman, I had to nick it....[/quote]No probs.I think we should all have it.