Sign in to follow this  
Cheeky Monkey

Line up

Worthy has just released the line up for tomorrow saying that he will be starting with the same eleven as last week.

Is that what you would do or would you change it?

(Have fun tomorrow DD)

Cheers Cheeky. It''ll be doubly great tomorrow as picking my girlfriend up from Manchester too so get to see her for the first time in ages! Anyway, back to the thread! I''d probably stick with what we had last week. I know it''ll be tough but I think I''ll be looking to see more of Jonson, Bentley and Sven on Saturday. It''ll be hard to judge them against the quality of United but I think all three need to be in the game more than they were last week.

Keep the faith

I think the same line up is sensible - although possible swap of Doherty for Charlton (see another post of mine on that subject).

Thought Helvig fitted in very well.
Impressed with Bentleys potential - will do better tomorrow.
Jonsonn was rusty last week - but I thought I saw a lot of promise there.

I just hope Sven gets into the game a little more. Benefit of the doubt this week - but bring on Leon early if he misfires again.

id keep the same as last week and just throw in subs where needed, i think its too early in the season to know which line up is best for the team so NW will just have to experiment a bit. I think

i dnt agree:

I think we should keep charlton and swap doherty for flem