Sign in to follow this  
jdungos

Early leavers 2nite??????????

I know some will have a legit reason, but 75mins played people were streaming out of the Jarrold and river end. y? we had a rare oportunity 2nite 2 celebrate, we played well and dominated against the top team in or league.

Most of the early leavers seemed to be away fans,only surprising thing was they didn''t unfurl their banner saying the team  had let them down again.

[quote user="jdungos"]I know some will have a legit reason, but 75mins played people were streaming out of the Jarrold [/quote]

yes they were the away fans.....

jas :)

It really winds me up when people leave early, and it clearly affects the players. However I console myself by thinking of Boro at home in the Premiership season.

[quote user="51st Wizard"]

If I want to leave on 75 mins i shall bloody well do so...im going to leave on 54 mins on sat just to particuarley annoy you sir!

[/quote]

Ooooooh ..... you''re hard! [:)]

[quote user="macdougalls perm"][quote user="51st Wizard"]

If I want to leave on 75 mins i shall bloody well do so...im going to leave on 54 mins on sat just to particuarley annoy you sir!

[/quote]

Ooooooh ..... you''re hard! [:)]

[/quote]

[:O][:S][:$]

[quote user="jdungos"]I know some will have a legit reason, but 75mins played people were streaming out of the Jarrold and river end. y? we had a rare oportunity 2nite 2 celebrate, we played well and dominated against the top team in or league.[/quote]

It was a midweek game, lots of people have to catch certain buses and trains, not everyone lives within 10 minutes of Carrow Road. Perfectly understandable, they pay their money to watch the games, they can do as they wish.

Having said that, I personally never leave early and have a silly rule about not going to the toilet during the game either.

the jarrold stand and river end are full of familys. you have to remember that they have children that may have to be up for school etc. having said that ive never left a game early. and the only time ive been to the toilet during a game we scored. leicester city away right after oneil left, think fleck scored a rebound from a crook freekick, anyone remeber that day? so im never doing that again either!

[quote user="Fuglestad"]It really winds me up when people leave early, and it clearly affects the players. However I console myself by thinking of Boro at home in the Premiership season.
[/quote]how does it effect the players? we arnt stopping their wages, we are not slatting them off so how does it effect the players i didnt see a tear in docs eye nor anyone elses. get over it, people dont live around the ground, some have to get buses and trains. oh if it winds you up then turn around until everyone has left. ok

Sometimes I''ve had to leave a few minutes early just to beat the rush of people going to the exits, this saturday I will have to leave about 4 minutes before the end because I have work at 6.30 and I gotta speed back to Lowestoft, and I normally park in Trowse which is a good 15 minute walk anyway :)  . But I don''t leave early by choice, I do it because I have to, if I don''t have work I stay till the final whistle.

[quote user="ellis206"]Sometimes I''ve had to leave a few minutes early just to beat the rush of people going to the exits, this saturday I will have to leave about 4 minutes before the end because I have work at 6.30 and I gotta speed back to Lowestoft, and I normally park in Trowse which is a good 15 minute walk anyway :)  . But I don''t leave early by choice, I do it because I have to, if I don''t have work I stay till the final whistle.
[/quote]

well thats just not good enough!!

I am ashamed to say that I know a Barclay lower season ticket holder who couldn''t face the thought off a complete drubbing by the league leaders after recent form before the wolves game,  and decided not to go...but then had to sit through the agony of listening to the game on Radio Norfolk. When will they learn?

If you buy a ticket...use it!