Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

What A Load Of Squit!!!!

[quote user="city till i die"]everything on here is rubbish, all made up speculation, everyone knows the inn"s and out of the club YEAH RIGHT!!!!![/quote]Errm, speculation is speculation. It''s not fact, so you can''t complain about that.A few people claim to have inside knowledge, thats about it.Don''t use the forum if it bothers you that much.

Well done. Want a medal for working that out?

You should have been on here in the summer with good knews gordon and all the other idiots. I would have loved to see your reaction then if this is your current reaction.

i have been watching for a while, and the same old people pop up with the same old rubbish daily!!!!about 20% off you lot have a valid point the rest are waste of time!!!!                   you lot need to get out more

If you don''t like it, you know where the door is....

....and whilst I agree with a lot of what you have said, you should know that there are people who post on here who do have knowledge, working with or indirectly for the club, you just have to work out who they are. 

Not Ranked
Joined on 06/08/2008
Posts 50

I spoke to Elliot Omozusi today and...

Reply Quote

...I work for an independant retailers who work with Sky and install Sky boxes and systems into flats. Today, a referral came through from Sky with the name "Elliot Omozufi", at first I thought it was pure coincidence as it wasn''t his exact name, but when his personal details came up, the fact that he was renting a flat in central Norwich and was born in December 1988 was more than a coincidence.

So at this point I was 95% sure it was him, and we were discussing a date for install when I purposely offered this Tuesday coming, knowing too well we were away at Derby that day, his response was "Sorry mate, I can''t, I''ve got a game." So at this point I told him I was a City fan and he is a dead friendly guy, was asking him what was going on against Wolves and he said it was building towards something like that for a team and he seemed really positive. Obviously he didnt have too much to say and I didnt want to keep popping questions to him but I did hint about Lita saying and he told me that earlier in training Lee Clark took most of the session as Roeder was on the phone to Reading and APPARENTLY he had Readings word of an extension, he didnt have a clue as to how long but he seemed to think something had been verbally agreed.

Now, I know I''m not the biggest poster on the board as I like to see myself as more of an on looker to things on here, but when you have a 15 minute call to a City player I thought I would share, some might not believe me but why the hell would I make me working for Sky up eh? If it helps, he''s booked in for an install on Nov 10th!

OTBC.

see what i mean!!!!!

know one who works or the club posts on here its a load off bull,easily led people!!!

Its up to you who you want to believe but I know five people who do post on here that are involved with the club working for various organisations that NCFC use and they do post, they dont go shouting about things that could get them found out though, they use a bit of common sense. 

I know where he''s coming from. You do get a lot of crap on here from regular idiots and attention seekers such as wizard we8 the classic GNG (who far too many fell for by the way). I have been reading this forum for over three years or so now and it has gone down hill lately. Yes you do get a lot of people making up rumours and it baffles me as to where all these people with no life come from, but at the same time I''m sure there are people who come on here who work with the club in some capacity and may know some information of sorts. My father for example regularly does some work for the club (in two ways), but I have never posted anything he has told me on a message board.I don''t understant why the board has angered the OP to this extent though, if it annoys you THAT much, just don''t read it. I have learnt to filter out the crap quite well, for example, any thread started by wiz, we8 etc etc just doesn''t get clicked on.