Sign in to follow this  
The Great Wall Of Tettey

Sibierski :)

Thought he was v poor in teh second half while just ok in the first.  STill wins too few headers and we rarely keep possesion through him.  Want to see us keep playing ball on the floor and using sib in the middle with clingan  

I think he’s a decent player, but falls over far too easily. When challenged the first thing he seems to do is play for a free kick.

still the worst player on the pitch with out a doubt!

does he wear banana skins for boots? he''s growing his hair back so we think he is someone else....

jas :)

I agree he needs to fight more, he''s too used to being overly pampered in the Premiership though I guess.Good job Ronaldo doesn''t have to play in this division...

WTF???????????? IMHO Sibierski had a decent game last night, he got stuck in, won his fair share of tackles, won a few in the air, held the ball up, brought players into the game & gave 100%. I was happy with him!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]WTF???????????? IMHO Sibierski had a decent game last night, he got stuck in, won his fair share of tackles, won a few in the air, held the ball up, brought players into the game & gave 100%. I was happy with him![/quote]

My sentiments exactley, leave the bloke alone, he can and will get better for for for sake  

I thought he was better, he seemed more willing to tackle and did win more in the air.

The problem is he still goes to ground far too easily, to add to that he stays down for the next 5 seconds with his hands up in the air hoping the ref will change his mind when he really should be trying to get the ball back.

I thought he was crap......really crap, fell over all the time,not strong enough,did not win headers and his overall holdup play was poor......send him back. His was the only poor performance of the night all thr rest were excellent 

Yep I totally agree Don''t Panic.

Sib had his best game since Plymouth away. Was aggressive, encouraged his teammates and really looked part of the team.

Good effort Sib

[quote user="DontPanic"]I thought he was crap......really crap, fell over all the time,not strong enough,did not win headers and his overall holdup play was poor......send him back. His was the only poor performance of the night all thr rest were excellent [/quote]

You clearly know nothing about football!

[quote user="Iwan is God"]WTF???????????? IMHO Sibierski had a decent game last night, he got stuck in, won his fair share of tackles, won a few in the air, held the ball up, brought players into the game & gave 100%. I was happy with him![/quote]

Agreed and I think he will get better with more games (and fitness).

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

I hope Sieb. scores in the Doncaster goal today!

OTBC!

[/quote]

Your wish has been granted.