Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

I don't drive a Rolls Royce.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]You could hear the board luvvy''s sound as he minced towards the ground,
And the clatter of his club-crested carpet slippers as they flipped and flopped around.
And he waddled into Stowmarket Street, his ''I luv Delia'' badge upon his chest,
His name was Lily livered Nutty, and he flip-flops with an NCFC board that won''t invest.

Now Nutty loved a Major-shareholder, she was a celibridee cook too,
She sat with him at Carra, but with an ignorant an'' arrogant crew.

They said she was too good for him, she was feisty, loud and chubby,
But Nutty really adores her - (and he also likes her hubby).

They called him Nutty, (Nutty)
And he flip-flops with an NCFC board that won''t invest.

She said she''d like to bathe in red wine, he said, "All right, sweetheart,"
And when he''d finished all day on the Pink''un - he loaded up his cart.
He said, "D''you want it past your thighs? ''Cause past your thighs is best,"
She says, "Nutty, I''ll be happy if at halftime it makes me rant the best."

That tickled old Nutty, (Nutty)
And he flip-flops with an NCFC board that won''t invest.

Now Nutty had a rival, a weird looking man,
Called Ray The Stray from Buryin''ham and he drove the butcher''s van.
He tempted her with his ickle weener and his tasty pig''s fry and tripe,
And when she seen the size of his beady eyes - she almost believed his hype.

She had a wince at his mince and then he said, "If you treat me roight,
You''ll have mutton every morning and embalming fluid every night."
He knew that once she sampled his offal - he''d have his wicked way,
And all Nutty had to offer was a limp wrist boring comment sometimes twice a day.

Poor Nutty, (Nutty)
And he flip-flops with an NCFC board that won''t invest.

One lunch time Nutty saw Ardee''s horse and hearse outside her door,
It drove him mad to find it was still there at half past four.
And as stepped off his toy tricycle - hot blood through his veins did course,
And he went across to Ardee''s carriage - and didn''t half kick his ''orse.

Whose name was , (Donkster).....Donkster!
And he spun the fastest and occasionally bullsh*tted Nutty, that the board will invest.

Now Ardee  rushed out into the street, Delia''s latest book in his hand,
He said, "Nutty! If you wanna marry the cook you''ll fight for her like a man."
"And also, why don''t we bet at Dixmar for her?" Ray sneeringly replied,
"And just to make it interesting we''ll have a match-fix on the side."

Now Nutty slapped him like a girl - and beneath the blazing sun,
They stood there face to face, and Ardee went for Nutty''s bum.
But Nutty was too quick, things didn''t go the way that Ardee planned,
And Nutty thrust his personal duracell powered Donkster Dolly and wedged it in Ardee''s hand.

Now the Celebridee cook ran between them and let off a rip-snortin'' fart,
And Nutty, pushed her aside and a rancid pork chop caught him underneath his heart.
And he looked up in pained surprise as a concrete hardened bust,
from a recent stiff caught him in his midriff - and Nutty bit the dust.

Poor Nutty, (Nutty)
And he flip-flops with an NCFC board that won''t invest.

"Now Nutty was only 5 foot two - he didn''t want to cry, now he''s gone to make deliveries where everyone watches Sky....Where the customer''s are anti-boardist and limp wristed fans are banned....life will be really difficult for flip-flop fence-sitters, in realist and no-board apologist land....

But a celebridee cook''s needs are manyfold - so our Delia she employed Ray....But a strange thing happened as he brought her favourite wine to her, on a silver tray.....Was that the crowd chanting ''Delia Out!'' or ''Keep the ball in play'' or is it our fence-sittin'' Nutty - flip flopping behind the Donkster - because he wants him to stay?

They won''t forget our Nutty (Nutty) and he flip-flopped with the NCFC board that won''t invest....

[/quote]

Very good mello[Y]

Pssssst.. are you going today[:-*]

As one of the flippiest floppiest corny chiropodist keyboard warriorist posters on this fine board will you be ready this time if Squealier Delia makes another surprise appearance on the pitch at half time[:^)]

Will you be ready if she does it again

Or will it be more stifled boos

Will you stand up and protest like men

Or will you hide up in the loos

It’s no good crying after the event

Or come whingeing and whining on here

If you get yet another chance heaven sent

Have you the balls to protest loud and clear?

I bet you can guess what my money’s on

I’ll wager no protests appear

But when the games over and Delia’s gone

You’ll be having your say on here[:''(]

[;)]

[/quote]

Even your prose and poetry - smack of desperate wishy washy ''Ooh Err'' and a terminal limp-wristedness.....would you prefer Nancy Nigel?

Yes ''Kernel in Chief'' "No Nuts No Nous"....I''ll be there at ''Cooka Lotta But Nowt Much Else Carra Rud'' and whilst getting behind the team, I''ll also be watching the Directionless box with a keen interest, using my powerful telescopic X-ray left eye - coupled with my ''all listening and most sensitive wax-free left lug-hole.''

I won''t and don''t squeal for her removal.....Like many Special-Farces, I operate alone, monitoring the ever changing situation - and do my dirty work ''incognito''......It seems to be progressing quite well without my regular input on this forum....I think the Board''s self destruct button, is not too far away from being depressed, (both mentally and physically).....The current CE and his days here, do certainly look numbered, as a proposed ''incoming'' looks likely to want to have a person more suited with success, more business astute and better qualified in that position.

"Keep wishin'' an'' a washin'' an'' a flippin'' an'' a floppin'' - as your Board of Directionless....Well, they ain''t a stoppin''!  

Pssst! I have a 1 metre length of gash yellow and green tinted bungee cord, that''s free to a good home....would you like it as a replacement spine?

I''ll be in the C & H opposite the Central Post Office after the game if you want to collect it?.....If you can mince in through the door with your club crested carpet slippers and make a few flippy-floppy noises, raise your foppish fringe to expose the ''I luv Delia and the NCFC board'' tattoo on your forehead....I''ll then, discreetly, make myself known to you.....(Don''t really want my mates to think I associate with you)...But hey! Like me, you''re probably an half decent bloke.....but, a bit too lightweight, for my liking.

Give us an ickle wave at Carra....A not too limp wrist-ed flippy floppy one though, I do have an image to protect and portray![8-|]

Enjoy the game....in your special rigid backed plastic pew.....don''t want you floppin'' down into the seat and missin'' the match?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I''ll be in the C & H opposite the Central Post Office after the game if you want to collect it?.....If you can mince in through the door with your club crested carpet slippers and make a few flippy-floppy noises, raise your foppish fringe to expose the ''I luv Delia and the NCFC board'' tattoo on your forehead....I''ll then, discreetly, make myself known to you.....(Don''t really want my mates to think I associate with you)...But hey! Like me, you''re probably an half decent bloke.....but, a bit too lightweight, for my liking.

[/quote]

Well done mello [Y] I expected nothing less [:O]

But now you let yourself down. What is the point of this invitation when you don''t mean it.. preening your feathers on the keyboard when the reality is so much different.. I''ll meet anyone for a drink.. but you''re not my type of guy either mel.. too much bark and not enough bite[&][W]

Nutty, who''s that you''ve got as your latest Avatar? Is it the Brigadier from the old Dr Who (Pertwee) era?Any significance?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

But now you let yourself down. What is the point of this invitation when you don''t mean it.. preening your feathers on the keyboard when the reality is so much different.. I''ll meet anyone for a drink.. but you''re not my type of guy either mel.. too much bark and not enough bite[&][W]

[/quote]

Woof![&] I''ll still be in the C&H afterwards - but to expose my true identity insread of my alter-ego, persona or pseudonym? For me? That would be foolish....there are dark forces that operate outside - in the real world.... 

[quote user="ron obvious"]
Nutty, who''s that you''ve got as your latest Avatar? Is it the Brigadier from the old Dr Who (Pertwee) era?
Any significance?
[/quote]

I think you are right Ron, it looks like Brigadier Lethbridge Stewart.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Woof![&] I''ll still be in the C&H afterwards - but to expose my true identity insread of my alter-ego, persona or pseudonym? For me? That would be foolish....there are dark forces that operate outside - in the real world.... 

[/quote]

Wear your underpants outside your trousers.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Wear your underpants outside your trousers.

[/quote]

Put yours over your head.....