Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

who scores the goals when Lita goes back?

unless Glenn can pull another Rabbit out of the hat and get another Loanee in.. just what will happen when Lita goes back to Reading.

the board have said publically that we have no money now for permanent transfers, and this situation will not change unless investment comes in....

now, we could have Lita for 2 more games, another month, or until January, but there will com a time where he is no longer going to play for us, who then, will take over the manetl of goal scorer?

We struggled to get anywhere near the goal before Leroy got here.... when he goes back we will drop down the league faster than a Yarmouth girl drops her Knickers...

i cant get excited about this season, as in the back of my mind we are going to go end up right back at square 1, its like offering a child a cake then taking it away from them after 1 bite.

jas :)

Cureton?

Hahaha just kidding. Maybe Lupoli will come good. Maybe Iversen will be Norwich player and bang the goals in. Maybe we''ll have new investment. We''ll find somebody, either on loan or permanent.

why would he go back reading scoring well best home record for goals best goal diff he would go back and sit on the bench city have a good shout for a nother month loan if the moneys ther

Lita was asked on Radio Norfolk if he wanted to stay another month and he said yes , he was also asked if he would like to stay permanently and he didnt say no and sounded like he might consider it . Wheres Peter Cullum when you need him ,  come on Delia pick the phone up and call the man .

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

unless Glenn can pull another Rabbit out of the hat and get another Loanee in.. just what will happen when Lita goes back to Reading.

the board have said publically that we have no money now for permanent transfers, and this situation will not change unless investment comes in....

now, we could have Lita for 2 more games, another month, or until January, but there will com a time where he is no longer going to play for us, who then, will take over the manetl of goal scorer?

We struggled to get anywhere near the goal before Leroy got here.... when he goes back we will drop down the league faster than a Yarmouth girl drops her Knickers...

i cant get excited about this season, as in the back of my mind we are going to go end up right back at square 1, its like offering a child a cake then taking it away from them after 1 bite.

[/quote]

Have to agree with you. Lupoli seems to be out of favour and form, Sibierski is a midfielder playing up front and as for Jaimie lad, the less said the better.None of the midfielders is likely to contribute many. We are in desperate need of a class striker,but without investment it''s not going to happen.Despite the elation of back to back wins I''m finding it really hard to get excited, for the same reasons as you.It all looks a bit like Elastoplasts on gaping wounds at the moment. Something has to change.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Then its back to Jamie lad, I expect.

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Lita was asked on Radio Norfolk if he wanted to stay another month and he said yes , he was also asked if he would like to stay permanently and he didnt say no and sounded like he might consider it . Wheres Peter Cullum when you need him ,  come on Delia pick the phone up and call the man .[/quote]

I''d call that dodging the question really. If he says no to the prospect of a permanent deal he''d go from hero to zero in a second.

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

Have to agree with you. Lupoli seems to be out of favour and form, Sibierski is a midfielder playing up front and as for Jaimie lad, the less said the better.None of the midfielders is likely to contribute many. We are in desperate need of a class striker,but without investment it''s not going to happen.Despite the elation of back to back wins I''m finding it really hard to get excited, for the same reasons as you.It all looks a bit like Elastoplasts on gaping wounds at the moment. Something has to change.

[/quote]

Agree with your sentiments, ok today we won.  I will probably get hammered for saying so, but they outplayed us for much of the 90 minutes.

A win is a win and we need the points, but IMO it''s papering over the already gaping cracks that are at our club.

I can''t get excited about watching NC anymore, which is sad after over 20 years of support. 

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]yeah - worried about lupes confidence, in evening news roedy reckoned lupes don''t like the physical challenges from behind, and he had to advise the boy to move into spaces to receive the ball to prevent this - i mean, lupes has yet to finish a match, his most is what 50-60 mins???  how can the boy ever get confident/fit in these circumstances,,,its not ideal, but clearly hobsons choice for roedy - thankfully lita is being paid by outside investor,,,but having him here is demonstrating in spades what''s required?<>

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

[/quote]yeah - worried about lupes confidence, in evening news roedy reckoned lupes don''t like the physical challenges from behind, and he had to advise the boy to move into spaces to receive the ball to prevent this - i mean, lupes has yet to finish a match, his most is what 50-60 mins???  how can the boy ever get confident/fit in these circumstances,,,its not ideal, but clearly hobsons choice for roedy - thankfully lita is being paid by outside investor,,,but having him here is demonstrating in spades what''s required?<>[/quote]So we deffo know lupes is straight then..

[quote user="Dictator Smith"]Lita was asked on Radio Norfolk if he wanted to stay another month and he said yes , he was also asked if he would like to stay permanently and he didnt say no and sounded like he might consider it . Wheres Peter Cullum when you need him ,  come on Delia pick the phone up and call the man .
[/quote]

Lita was clearly keen to stay on another month but would not be drawn at all on a permanent stay - I took it as he wanted to keep himself in the shop window for January. He is clearly trying while he is here so fair play to him.

And on PC _ I would still like him to take over but any one who understands these things including PC would know that what he was suggesting was completely taking the p*ss and any advisor would tell him to get lost and come up with a sensible offer. The current majority shareholders would have been left with a substantial minority investment which they could not sell and over which they had no control. The best thing for the board to do is to start a formal sale process like Newcastle and then go back to PC when they have something to negotiate with as another poster suggested they are already doing. They is no point calling PC before then given his ridiculous original proposal.

Lita runs to the 4 corners of the ground at every club he plays for.. read nothing into it....

I want him to stay permanently.. not for another month, not just till january,, but permanently.... lets see if the board have the guts to get someone in who can afford the players!

Where''s the wonga for Leroy to stay for a few games more - actually going to come from?

Surely, Mr Carl Moore''s not going to dip his hand in his pocket again, is he?

We have to find some way of signing Lita,our only hope is that some of the rumours of an impending takeover are true and we can somehow find the money to sign him on loan until January before making it permanent when the new owner is in place. Just saw his goal on tv and it was an even better finish than I thought it was, not an easy chance but it was hit with so much venom the keeper didn''t have a hope in hell of saving it. It looked like it meant something to him the way he celebrated and got booked for the privelege.  Had that been Cureton on the end of Sibs flick on we''d most likely have been cursing a missed chance that cost us 2 points.