Sign in to follow this  
Captain Holt

ITV

This will no doubt lead to an awful performance by us then. I wish The Championship was more like MOTD whereby the good games (usually regardless of the team) get played first.

Today I think 2 out of the first 4 or 5 games were 0-0!

[quote user="BarclayChuck"]This will no doubt lead to an awful performance by us then. I wish The Championship was more like MOTD whereby the good games (usually regardless of the team) get played first. Today I think 2 out of the first 4 or 5 games were 0-0![/quote]

Must admit that I have not watched MOTD for ages, do they really give the good games more airtime now? I remember when a dull 0-0 draw would have had preference over a high scoring, exciting match especially if the bore draw involved two of the "big" teams.

Match of the Day tends to "lead" with the game that creates the most talking points.  If one of the top 4 get beaten by a minnow, it''s generally on first.  My wife follows Arsenal, and if we don''t know the score, and they''re on first on Match of the Day, we know we''re likely to be watching a defeat.