Sign in to follow this  
Picto2007

Away The Lads Section FAO : Mr Raven

This is one of my favourite sections on the website, but is very rarely contributed to. Have you got any new ways of promoting this section to the away fans Peter? Maybe an advert in the Match programme?

It''s always good to read what others think of FCR.

I''ve set one up on the new site at:

[link]http://new.pinkun.com/content/NCFC/AwayTheLads/2004-2005/default.aspx[/link]

Two Palace fans have contributed.

We should get more fans having their say this season as there''ll over 2,500 at Carrow Road instead of the 200 we had last season.

Advertising in the programme costs money we don''t have...

What a nice set of Crystal Palace people you turned up - I take back what I said about all South Londoners being absolute horrid, nasty and common. If only all football fans were that pleasant - and flattering about us & our city... Also, both pieces were short but sweet - like their style (or your editing, maybe).

And can I say that Palace played better foorball than us, in that they kept possesion better and passed the ball better. Fortunately though they didn''t have Huckerby, although that kid Johnson''s pretty useful.

Have to agree with the Palace fan''s comment about the roads. I live in Romford, Essex and drive up at weekends, the A140 has always been a pain with few dualled bits but now there are much slower speed limits right along the Suffolk part of the road which makes it even worse. I will be using the M11/A11 from now on.

Sorry if this was this a boring post! I''ll try and make my next one a bit better.

i dont think any of the palace fans got arreseted or anything.

great set of fans. Thought we could''ve outsung them rather than the other way round.......

to all of you who live in london/essex etc and moan about our roads..............

at least we don''t sit in a car park (aka the M25) for days and pretend it is a motorway

blessed be the roads that keep everyone out of god''s own county :-)

mmm and cheeseboard.....

i wonder if the cheese makers made him.....

And dont forget pies, delias :P