Sign in to follow this  

no i would like to see them not win another point all season, get relegated, for the ground to be bulldozed and turned into a car park, baracades erected on the Humber Bridge to prevent anyone getting out or in, and for their fans to rot in hell. Mainly due to the obnoxious way their "fans" behaved after our away game there ast season. Oh and because they''re from Yorkshire of course, which requires the obligatory moronic chant of "yorkshire, yorkshire, etc" as if living there was something to brag about.

That''s a bit harsh even though I was at the away game last year! I went to watch them at WBA yesterday and after a dodgy 20 mins they looked a good team.

This time last year they were 18th in the championship so there is plenty of hope for us yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Pompey winning the FA cup.. Hull in the champions league... has Football just found an even keel again?

jas :)

[/quote]not really jas - the big 4 don''t give a flying fart about the FA cup, and as for hull - they''ll be lucky to make the top 8 come seasons end - and thats if giovanni stays injury free!!!

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Pompey winning the FA cup.. Hull in the champions league... has Football just found an even keel again?

[/quote]

not really jas - the big 4 don''t give a flying fart about the FA cup, and as for hull - they''ll be lucky to make the top 8 come seasons end - and thats if giovanni stays injury free!!!
[/quote]

Very true LGT. I still think Hull will be in the bottom half this season.

not sure i agree LGT... look at the past winners of the FA cup then tell me the big 4 dont care

but still... in an odd way if Hull did make the champions league after finishing, say, 4th.. wouldnt it just show how much of a mockery the competition actaully is?

not sure i agree LGT... look at the past winners of the FA cup then tell me the big 4 dont care

but still... in an odd way if Hull did make the champions league after finishing, say, 4th.. wouldnt it just show how much of a mockery the competition actaully is?

[/quote]all i''m saying the first priority of the big 4 is to finish in the top 4 and qualify for the champions league and the dosh they get,,,but now we have a big 5 if you include man city, and a big 6 if you include hull (lol) - yeah its gonna be interesting this season, and i''d love hull to upset the applecart - just as i used to love the underdog win the F.A. cup - but yeah, money has distorted our game,,,if the FA really cared about their fudging cup - wouldn''t they offer some decent prize money for winning it???  i mean its all about money these days, so why don''t the ole farts cough up and restore the cup to its former glories and prestige???

[/quote]

I wouldn''t be at all surprised that if Hull were to qualify for the Champions League at the expense of Man U., for example, then EUFA would twist the rules somehow to accomodate the Big 4. It''s happened before.