Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

UFO ?

Anyone see something rather strange fly over Carrow Road in the 2nd half on Tuesday night.Anyone know what this UFO was ?

It was an Asian match fixing probe.... sorry, I had to [:P]

[quote user="Duffman"]Anyone see something rather strange fly over Carrow Road in the 2nd half on Tuesday night.

Anyone know what this UFO was ?

[/quote]

Must''ve been the sugar plum fairy from the bottom of my garden. On a night we put five past Wolves anything''s possible.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]next you will be telling me that delia rejected a massive cash offer for the club from a local business man whos supported the club since he was knee high! crazy[/quote]

lol very good. [:D]

Yes i saw it fly over the ground ,it was a chinese floating lantern,About a month ago someone lets loads up over cambridge and the police got loads of calls about ufo''s.It did look good though.

[quote user="newmarket yellow"]Yes i saw it fly over the ground ,it was a chinese floating lantern,About a month ago someone lets loads up over cambridge and the police got loads of calls about ufo''s.It did look good though.[/quote]That sounds about right.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.