Sign in to follow this  
Splendid Rush

Shirt Sponsors

What was the deal with the shirt sponsors on Saturday?

Gone was Aviva, which was replaced by something I can''t make out on any of the pictures.  Can''t find another post on the subject, so assume the answer is common knowledge - must have not been paying attention last week when news of this was released.

Cheers 

It was a charity that beat other local charities. Brilliant idea, the charity gets some good and free publicity. Well done NCFC for doing this. Just shows how good Villa are for doing this all season, like Barcelona. Hope the charity do well,

The Benjamin Foundation provides a diverse range of services and opportunities for children and young people and the homeless in Norfolk.

We offer support and counselling to 5 to 25 year olds, supported accommodation centres for 16 to 25 year olds, a resettlement service, after school and holiday clubs, youth drop-in centres, pre-school and creche facilities, special needs youth groups and Restore, a furniture re-use scheme.

Our aim is to provide high quality services and opportunities that significantly improve the lives of children and young people which may not be available to them if we were not in operation.

http://www.benjaminfoundation.co.uk/

my son bought a new home shirt yesterday  before the match with some birthday money, it was quite funny watching the color drain from his face when he saw a different sponsor when the teams came out and he thought he1d wasted his money on an old strip, he was mighty releived when i explained it all to him