Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

lita's keen to extend loan...

interviewed on radio broadland, (yeah i know!) lita is keen to extend his loan at good ole naaariwch city...he also apologised for his wild goal celebrations - but reckons he could give a toss what the punters think on that one!!!personally, i dead chuffed and have always liked the boy, (heard he was a good un from a former bristol city youth player) and suggested the summer beckford of leeds to do a similar job to what lita did for reading...betta (and cheaper) to have the real thing on loan...lets hope he gets so comfortable he don''t wanna leave!!!

[quote user="National express super guard "]but a lot of the london boys like it here coz its close to their beloved smog filled hole. He can even have my nominated persons pass for free travel on NXEA trains if he signs!!!!! (its that unlikely!)
[/quote]

nearly 3hours to London from Norwich, you can get there quicker from just about everywhere south of Sheffield on a motorway

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]unfortunately i get the impression he wouldn''t want to be here after a loan as it''s very quiet and he''s a London lad[/quote]agreed chrissy boy - if he''s young free and single!!! dunno jack about his personal life though, maybe if he thinks the slower pace of life here suits him - cos he re-discovers his form, confidence and love of the game, then he might be tempted to stay on,,,anyways - we''ve not got the dosh,,,not now - but who knows - if its been whispered in his shell like that NCFC could well be owned by a cash rich super-prime by the end of next month, and that a good financial package could be dangled in front of him then??? whats to say he might go for it???but, for the time being, i''m just happy to see him here,,,theres lots of ifs, buts and maybe''s further down the line...

[quote user="ncfc_chris"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]but a lot of the london boys like it here coz its close to their beloved smog filled hole. He can even have my nominated persons pass for free travel on NXEA trains if he signs!!!!! (its that unlikely!)[/quote]

nearly 3hours to London from Norwich, you can get there quicker from just about everywhere south of Sheffield on a motorway

[/quote]1 hour 52 mins from Norwich to London by train sonny jim. and bertie and omozusi aren''t complaining coz they can travel to and from their family to Norwich quite easily, so they''re prob not going by train!!

[quote user="National express super guard "][quote user="ncfc_chris"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]but a lot of the london boys like it here coz its close to their beloved smog filled hole. He can even have my nominated persons pass for free travel on NXEA trains if he signs!!!!! (its that unlikely!)
[/quote]

[/quote]

1 hour 52 mins from Norwich to London by train sonny jim. and bertie and omozusi aren''t complaining coz they can travel to and from their family to Norwich quite easily, so they''re prob not going by train!!
[/quote]

didn''t see the train part of your post, is a big shot young footballer happy to sit on a train with joe the public?

[quote user="lucky green trainers"][quote user="ncfc_chris"]unfortunately i get the impression he wouldn''t want to be here after a loan as it''s very quiet and he''s a London lad[/quote]

agreed chrissy boy - if he''s young free and single!!! dunno jack about his personal life though, maybe if he thinks the slower pace of life here suits him - cos he re-discovers his form, confidence and love of the game, then he might be tempted to stay on,,,

anyways - we''ve not got the dosh,,,not now - but who knows - if its been whispered in his shell like that NCFC could well be owned by a cash rich super-prime by the end of next month, and that a good financial package could be dangled in front of him then??? whats to say he might go for it???

but, for the time being, i''m just happy to see him here,,,theres lots of ifs, buts and maybe''s further down the line...
[/quote]

Agree totally LGT! After getting rid of the inevitable ring rust he''s done a great job and no-one can knock his effort.He''s the sort of player defenders hate because he''s always snapping and is a strong lad.He''s doing a great job and I''d love to see him here,no question.

[/quote]

[/quote]

3 hours? And you drive what exactly? A Milk Float?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is that walking or crawling? [:)]

He''ll be prepared to do the travelin'' cause he''s first choice here isn''t he. Wouldn''t like to lose him, he can score goals... But do we have an offer to persuade Coppell and Reading?

you can do central/south london in 2hours?, thats where Lita grew up

[/quote]

Using your logic he wouldn''t sign for Arsenal or Spurs because it would take him too long to get to his parents'' house in South London!  Have you ever tried driving through the centre of London or round the M25?

Its not exactly a 10 minute journey.

The types of places these lads go to in London dont kick you out at 11pm either, they have plenty of time to get to London after a game for a night out and I understand plenty of them regularly do (when they aren''t mincing about Mercy VIP!).

[/quote]

[/quote]

And only ten minutes to fly down from Norwich airport to Dockland airport.

you can do central/south london in 2hours?, thats where Lita grew up

[/quote]

No, that''s to north london but surely the same applies to everywhere south of Sheffield which is what I thought you were comparing it with.

very favourable comments towards Norwich attributed to Lita, both in the Daily Express and The Sun. And very unfavourable comments towards Reading! He stated that a key part of coming to Norwich was playing in front of 25000 crowds. That knocks the QPR rumour well and truly on the head then!