Sign in to follow this  
KeelansGlove

So Who Is the Final Piece of the Jigsaw ?

So one more signing before the transfer window slams shut ?

We have a number of forwards who on thier day can do a job I would not be unhappy to see any of them on the pitch Leon, Hucks, Mcveigh, perhaps even Jonson, Jarvis or Henderson.

But only one Target man Svennson.

Jarvis or Henderson may one day fulfill this role but are currently too light weight.

Rumours

Johanson = too similar to Jonson if he could do a job we should consider shuffling the pack we have.

Harewood = certainly more suited to this role even though he couldnt get to play there with WH. Although rumoured price would be a non starter in my opinion.

Allback = Again would offer a presence up front and his face doesnt seem to fit at Villa.

Well I dont know the answer but I hope worthy can find it by next week, Svenson will be an important member of our squad this season but to try to go on without a natural replacement would be a big risk considering the transfer window.

How about playing our other loan card ?

We''ve just released a big target man who scored two goals in his last game and over 80 for City in 7 years despite playing with a bunch of wasters in the middle part of his stay. If all we want is a target man they don''t come much better.

I''m not really sure there''s much available on loan in terms of strikers. I think if we aren''t goign to charisteas, which we never will. then allback might be a good option, good player whose just been unlucky with injuries, marlon''s a risk but if he''s head screwed on (which I don''t think it has been at west ham) then he has huge potential. I still think we might have to re-incest come january time.

i dont want to play a loan card.

Johanson would be good, but harewood would be soo much better!

Both are strong and good in the air, but harewood clinches it for me.

But whoever we can have....... BEING HIM IN!!!!!

I still believe that Les Ferdinand would have been the ideal targetman. Bolton didn''t start him at the weekend and with the arrival of Diouf i think they would have to let him go if he wants first team football