Sign in to follow this  
ncfcrule

LITA OR AMEOBI

If Norwich could choose one of them to sugn at this moment on a permanent deal for the same price who would you choose.????????

[quote user="ncfcrule"]If Norwich could choose one of them to sugn at this moment on a permanent deal for the same price who would you choose.????????[/quote]Lita hands down. Ameobi may well be just as good, but until he scores a hat trick against the league leaders in the championship then Lita is the low risk signing.

I''ve recently spoken with Keegan at mine & his favourite Devonshire haunt and I can confirm that nobody at Newcastle FC was contacted by Roeder or anybody else at NCFC as regards to Amoebi.I personally would rather see the acquisition of a decent Target-man than both Amoebi & Lita.

[quote user="shyster"]I''ve recently spoken with Keegan at mine & his favourite Devonshire haunt and I can confirm that nobody at Newcastle FC was contacted by Roeder or anybody else at NCFC as regards to Amoebi.I personally would rather see the acquisition of a decent Target-man than both Amoebi & Lita.[/quote]Aren''t you missing something? Keegan left because Mike Ashley and Dennis Wise would not let him choose who joined or left the club. Dennis Wise is responsible for transfers.When was it that you spoke with Kevin Keegan? as in the actual date?

[quote]When was it that you spoke with Kevin Keegan? as in the actual date?[/quote]

[:O] Would you also like my bank account details at the same time?

[quote user="shyster"][quote]When was it that you spoke with Kevin Keegan? as in the actual date?[/quote]

[:O] Would you also like my bank account details at the same time?
[/quote]

They''ll probably be as rooted in reality as your "I''m mates with little Kev" fixation[:@]

[quote user="shyster"][quote]When was it that you spoke with Kevin Keegan? as in the actual date?[/quote]

[:O] Would you also like my bank account details at the same time?[/quote]No, its just that two days after he left the club he went to California for a month.

Lita. Easy question, next...?

But entirely academic, as he won''t be coming here, nor will Shola, and nor will Iversen come January, unless there is investment and consequent funds available.

Lots of people are speculating as to who might be coming in then, but, as far as I can see, without any money being available (or is there some cash there and the club are pretending there isn''t?) some loanees will go back and no-one in particular, and certainly no-one of any significance, wil be coming in.

Lita did a great job for us in the week and I hope he does again today, but, if after all that he might have given us for a few games, he then departs at the end of the month, well, thanks for the tease Norwich board, but what next???

Ameobi ..... Lita is trouble.

Must say Shola looked poor today, great game though

[quote user="Man-E-Faces"]Lita. Ameobi won''t get you 15 to 20 goals a season...even in the Championship.[/quote]yeah agreed - gotta say lita - he gets into the right posi''s - just like earnie - in order to score,,,yep the boy is a natural goalscorer, and with the right attitude - he''s a goal machine,,,a good striker has the knack of being in the right place at the right time, and leroy''s got this gify imo - worth his weight in gold,,,

Different types of player, that said... if you''d of given me the choice over the summer i''d of taken Lita, although i didn''t realise he''d dropped so far down the pecking order.Ameobi and Lita... that i''d like too see.

Shola Ameobi is shyte! im glad we never signed him! he''s sopent the best part of almost a decade on the bench at Newcastle without any other club showing an interest in him... why is that i wonder????!!!!

Lita is 5 times the player....

jas :)

[quote user="shyster"]I''ve recently spoken with Keegan at mine & his favourite Devonshire haunt and I can confirm that nobody at Newcastle FC was contacted by Roeder or anybody else at NCFC as regards to Amoebi.I personally would rather see the acquisition of a decent Target-man than both Amoebi & Lita.[/quote]If that''s true which I have absolutely no doubt about as your posts and knowledge are beyond reproach - then is Keegan the person to ask about boardroom level situations at Newcastle?  I mean it''s only been the biggest story of the season so far! Keegan and the board barely spoke, indeed the man you needed to talk to would''ve been Dennis Wise or the owner. I''m afraid to say I don''t believe you or indeed if you did actually talk to Kevin then he probably thought you were a muppet and just made things up for a laugh. You say you can confirm that no-one was contacted at the club by Roeder - that statement is wrong as you couldn''t possibly prove it.

Wow, you''re still bleating on about target men instead of Lita and Ameobi - the last time I remember you going on about that you said the only viable and likely target for us (and you were happy with it) was us signing ALAN LEE.You know very little about anything as far as I''m concerned.NEXT :-)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Shola Ameobi is shyte! im glad we never signed him! he''s sopent the best part of almost a decade on the bench at Newcastle without any other club showing an interest in him... why is that i wonder????!!!!

Lita is 5 times the player....

jas :)

[/quote]

Thats why WBA and Ipswich have tried to sign him in the last 6 months...so its hardly a case of no club showing any interest. I think we will be interested in him on a free!   How would you like Ameobi and Lita up front next season?

I spoke to Dennis Wise a couple of months back at mine and his favourite Rutland hang-out. He confirmed that Norwich made no approaches about Ameobi during the transfer window and that we indeed have no ambition or money.

I also recently spoke to John Madjeski at mine and his favourite Flintshire hang-out and he confirmed that we will not be signing Lita in January.

[quote user="ncfcrule"]If Norwich could choose one of them to sugn at this moment on a permanent deal for the same price who would you choose.
????????

[/quote]lita...great pace and know,s were the goal is!!!

my fingers are crossed for this to happen...or am i just dreaming????

[quote user="Grando"]I spoke to Dennis Wise a couple of months back at mine and his favourite Rutland hang-out. He confirmed that Norwich made no approaches about Ameobi during the transfer window and that we indeed have no ambition or money.

I also recently spoke to John Madjeski at mine and his favourite Flintshire hang-out and he confirmed that we will not be signing Lita in January.[/quote]I read this right now at mine and fell aslee.............................