Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

How did the revolution go?

Just back from a few days in the Lake District and keen to catch up.Although the national press reported our demolition of Wolves I could find no reports of the thousands chanting "Delia Out" at the game,or of the sacking of that useless tool Roeder. They also failed to mention our totally unmotivated loan players,particularly that bloody Lita who should be shipped back to Reading forthwith.

Strange all round really,what with the forum now being virtually devoid of Smudger threads.What is the world coming too?[:O]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

Just back from a few days in the Lake District and keen to catch up.Although the national press reported our demolition of Wolves I could find no reports of the thousands chanting "Delia Out" at the game,or of the sacking of that useless tool Roeder. They also failed to mention our totally unmotivated loan players,particularly that bloody Lita who should be shipped back to Reading forthwith.

Strange all round really,what with the forum now being virtually devoid of Smudger threads.What is the world coming too?[:O]

[/quote]

You missed Smudger charging the barricades to hurl abuse at MWJ (you rotter you I''ll scweem and scweem)

Wiz altering his flight path slightly to avoid the fall out.

Suggestions that we might think about signing Litta.

Same old dull Norwich really fluking a modest win against poor oposition[:)]

Oh welcome back

We decided (somehow) to go back to the script we were writing against Birmingham. Grew a backbone, put attacking men on either side and pressed the dingles to within an inch of their sorry dog eared lives.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

You missed Smudger charging the barricades to hurl abuse at MWJ (you rotter you I''ll scweem and scweem)

Oh welcome back

[/quote]

Cheers Butler. Have just watched highlights and we seemed to get the rub of the green, but I think we were due some luck. Let''s just hope it gets us going a bit until  new funding appears.

Oh,and as to whoever it was who called me a plonker, check out the tongue out smiley on my post and get over yourself.We are allowed to have a laugh on this forum,or has Smudger outlawed that?

Finally,thanks for the jumper WAY!

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

Oh welcome back

[/quote]

Cheers Butler. Have just watched highlights and we seemed to get the rub of the green, but I think we were due some luck. Let''s just hope it gets us going a bit until  new funding appears.

Oh,and as to whoever it was who called me a plonker, check out the tongue out smiley on my post and get over yourself.We are allowed to have a laugh on this forum,or has Smudger outlawed that?

Finally,thanks for the jumper WAY!

[/quote]

I thought I had a good laugh every time I come on here Beauseant... [:D] and likewise Iam sure you do at me too... [^o)]