Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Raise funds for Foncy with the Pink un Pickers

I''m leaving League 2 well alone and this week I''m going for a home win for Portsmouth v. Fulham.

Portsmouth have won 4 out of the last 6 at home and Fulham have lost their last 4 away.

Good Luck, Inch High!

What the hell do I have to pick for with Inchy picking????

It''s a bit like asking a man who''s on fire if he''s got a light!

Anyway - I have never made my mind up so quickly over a nap before.

Rooney is on fire, Berbatov is finding form, and Everton are pure tosh at the moment. so.....

Everton V MANCHESTER UNITED - Away win

And Rooney will score 2 for bonus payout! Well obviously as a side bet. He loves scoring against his old club!

Good luck Inch High!

Muddy

Having surveyed the wreckage of my failed attempt last week, I''m steering well clear of League 2 for ever!!!

Championship for me this week, and although tempted by City, I''m looking to get back on track with

Swansea v Southampton - Home Win.

Good Luch Inchy.

Following a success last week in Serie A I am going to stick with that league and quite fancy Udinese to beat Roma at home, as of yet Roma have not won away from home, scored only twice on their travels and boast a terrible discipline record, picking up 15 cards in their last 4 matches, 3 of those being red whilst Udinese have won 3 and drawn 1 at home.

Udinese v Roma - Home Win

Good luck IncH_HigH!!!

I''m heading into league 1 this week for my selection and its hopefully a home win at London Road.......Peterborough to beat Huddersfield.

This week I''m going Dutch with Fellas, Arrdee and Shaun ( It''s best because I never remember them buying a round anyway[B][:S] ) PSV have won all three at home so far and have yet to concede so I am napping them to beat winless Roda JC.

PSV Eindhoven vs Roda JC             Home win.

Good luck Inchy[*][Y] I''m sure the free bet is safe in your hands. You may only be an Inch High but with your record on the Free Bet we know you can walk tall, walk straight and look the world right in the eye [8]

Hello all! Well, my abysmal run continues but I''ll never give up, dammit!

I fancy Leicester to win at home to Northampton this week in the (kind of) East Midlands derby...

I''ve been busy moving house, working and resuming uni this last month, have I missed any wins? 

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]Hang on, aren''t Leeds at home to Northampton (my pick)? One of us is wrong here [;)][/quote]

It''s definetly Leicester, either that or my firend will be turning up to an empty walkers stadium.

I''m also delving into the dutch league this week and going for a FC Groningen V Sparta. Top Vs 2nd from bottom. 8 goals scored at home Vs 8 conceeded away from home. Surely there can only be one winner?

So FC Groningen HOME WIN!

Davo

Is it that time again already?

Bit worried about ''after the Lord Mayors Show'' at Carrow Road Saturday but not enough to risk PUP money. So therefore it Leicester to beat Northampton for me.

Scottish Prem this week where I think Killie will have too much for lowly Falkirk so.....

Kilmarnock v Falkirk.......Home win.

Good luck inchy.  [Y]

You''ve got to be brave to put money on East Stirling but I''m going to this week.

East Stirling v Preston Athletic (Scottish Cup) - Home win.

Yes you lovely old Pickers keep those selections coming in as I know the wonderful Inchy will take note of them all and of course being in charge of the Free Bet he has "Carte Blanche" he can do just as he likes , if we don''t inspire him with our selections he can do just as he thinks fit . Its his Free Bet and yours , its only for you lovely old Norwich City fans .

Remember Norwich City fans are the only ones that can help their club with their knowledge of football , just us in the u k , Spain, Italy, Brazil, Turkey,Japan,China,Greece. No one in the world has the Free Bet , only you  lovely old Norwich City supporters , so lets win some more money for our wonderful Academy....[Y]....arrdee. 

[quote user="arrdee"]

Yes you lovely old Pickers keep those selections coming in as I know the wonderful Inchy will take note of them all and of course being in charge of the Free Bet he has "Carte Blanche" he can do just as he likes , if we don''t inspire him with our selections he can do just as he thinks fit . Its his Free Bet and yours , its only for you lovely old Norwich City fans .

Remember Norwich City fans are the only ones that can help their club with their knowledge of football , just us in the u k , Spain, Italy, Brazil, Turkey,Japan,China,Greece. No one in the world has the Free Bet , only you  lovely old Norwich City supporters , so lets win some more money for our wonderful Academy....[Y]....arrdee. 

[/quote]

You bet your life I am. Each and every one is being noted and studied. Some great picks so far so keep em coming.[:)]

My nap is going to be Manchester City to beat Stoke at home, this pick is purely on Stoke''s bad away record of 1 draw and 3 defeats. I can''t see this changing really against a decent quality side with much to prove.

Good Luck Inchy, use the knowledge you''ve gained in your successful run and go with it!

I''m off to Spain this week for my nap which is :Recreativo Huelva vs Valencia - AWAY WINI know us pickers are sometime a little wary of picking teams away from home but this looks a cert to me. Valencia are top with six wins and a draw from their first seven games and, unlike most of the other top sides, don''t have the distraction of midweek European football to contend with. Recreativo are third from bottom having failed to win any of their three home games to date and mustering just one goal. They also have a minus nine goal difference compared to Valencia''s plus thirteen. Valencia also have Joaquin who was breastfed until he was six but don''t let that put you off [;)]Good luck Inchy [Y]

[quote user="Muddy funster"]What the hell do I have to pick for with Inchy picking???? It''s a bit like asking a man who''s on fire if he''s got a light! Anyway - I have never made my mind up so quickly over a nap before. Rooney is on fire, Berbatov is finding form, and Everton are pure tosh at the moment. so..... Everton V MANCHESTER UNITED - Away win And Rooney will score 2 for bonus payout! Well obviously as a side bet. He loves scoring against his old club! Good luck Inch High! Muddy[/quote]

Yes Muddy you are right , I do believe that Inchy will go through the season undefeated , he does seem to make it look easy. I don''t know what the record of winning "naps" is I think it was the lovely Fellas with the wonderful NewYork who tied on the number of consecutive winners but I think that Nutty will tell us how many they strung together . I know that last season Gentleman Jim had the most winning "naps" . Yes it would be nice to see if we are doing better than last season ....Cheers ....arrdee. 

Reading - QPR : Home Win.Looking at the table shows Reading 5 points and 5 places ahead of QPR.  Digging a little deeper suggests that Reading should win at home however.
  • Readings'' record in the last 6 games is 4 wins, 1 win and 1 defeat. 
  • QPRs'' record in the last 6 games is 1 win, 2 draws, and 3 losses. 
  • QPR have failed to score in 4 of their last 6 games. 
  • Reading have scored 31 goals in their 12 games this season, 21 of those in their 6 home matches. 
  • Readings'' home record is 6 straight wins. 
  • QPRs'' only away win this season was that dire game was against us. 
  • QPR have only scored 2 goals away from home this season.
Oddschecker have Reading at 5/6 for the home win, which is reasonable odds for an accumulator.

Man City v Soke - Home Win.

Not very good at this so far, this predicting lark isn''t as easy as it looks, unless of course your name is arrdee or inch high

It''s into the Scottish Premier and Kilmarnock to win at home to Falkirk for me this week.