Sign in to follow this  
cobblers

fans expectations

i hear on here that poeple would be happy with mid table finish this season . the problem is our u going to be saying that the year after that how many more years our we we going to struggle and how many more years can the fans stay loyal.

[quote user="cobblers"]i hear on here that poeple would be happy with mid table finish this season . the problem is our u going to be saying that the year after that how many more years our we we going to struggle and how many more years can the fans stay loyal.[/quote]

Morning Chris. Another day,another username .

[quote user="cobblers"]answer my question.[/quote]

In answer to your question, Chris, any true fan would stay loyal regardless of league position.That''s what being a fan is about,as opposed to being a multi usernamed binner wind up merchant. Does that answer your question, Chris?

[quote user="cobblers"]i hear on here that poeple would be happy with mid table finish this season . the problem is our u going to be saying that the year after that how many more years our we we going to struggle and how many more years can the fans stay loyal.[/quote]

I hope this link helps you!  http://careersadvice.direct.gov.uk/helpandadvice/readwrite/ [;)]

The way I see it is that Roeder has a four year plan. The first season he

kept us up and brought in some arguably decent signings. Now he is

looking for some sign of improvement before (hopefully) bringing in

some more decent signings in the summer. At that point Roeder will hopefully have eleven quality permanent

signings constituting an entire squad, perhaps with some loans to supplement. There is no doubt in my mind

that this is what he is up to, especially since he knows he is on a tight budget. Whether he can achieve this is anyone''s guess but,

despite poor results, I''m happy to give him the time he deserves. He

knew coming in that this club needed a hell of a lot of work before it

could compete and he knew that he needed more than a summer to do it. I say give him time.

i think people must remeber that we are still going through transition with roeder. the problem is if half our squad is on loan so then next season will also be a transition season! i will be happy with a mid table finish this season providing we can sign kennedy and lita permanently for next season.

[quote user="lincoln canary"]i think people must remeber that we are still going through transition with roeder. the problem is if half our squad is on loan so then next season will also be a transition season! i will be happy with a mid table finish this season providing we can sign kennedy and lita permanently for next season.[/quote]You''ll be burned alive for speaking like that around here.

Well said previous 2 posters, a lot of fans forget a rebuilding process takes 3 or 4 seasons on the budget we have at Norwich. The biggest mistake would be to sack Roeder any time soon, resulting in a new rebuilding process starting all over again.