Sign in to follow this  
can u sit down please

Cabnary Call prediction calls....

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

Why let Chadwick out on loan Neil?

We lost because he dropped the Doc Neil!

[/quote]

That Sibierski, Neil, I can''t believe he''s a premiership target man.

I''m as intrigued by the almost predictable post-match comments that will appear on here, and from the same predictable posters.   Several seem to have completely disappeared since we won against Wolves, I imagine that should we lose tonight it will take only seconds for the same old stuff to appear, as always follows a defeat.

I''ve been supportin'' this club since 1922 Naael...

Caller: Do you think it was the snow that held us back tonight Neil?

Neil: No, the conditions were the same for both sides Barry.

Caller: Yes, but this was Derby snow.

Neil: Are you feeling alright?

Caller: Bloody cold.

''Neil, why is it, we can go and beat the league leaders 5-2, then one week after play like this?!''

''Well Dave from Lowerstoft, thats what we would all like to know, im not to sure but its showing our inconsistancy yet again.''

''What do you mean you are not sure?! Neil, I want to know why we are playing like this again!''

''OK Dave, I wish I could tell you, but I really dont know.''

''No Neil, you do know!''

I think we''ll get a call from R. Brand from Essex who will claim to be shagging someones female relative.

This will then be supported by a call from Mr. J. Ross of London who will suggest suicide for the affected individual.

we all forgot "Wuss goorn orn A cool knee Neeeil?"

or "I have been supporting this club for 60ears and this is the worst city side i have ever seen.. blah blah.. the 59ers.. blah blah"

jas :)

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]I''m as intrigued by the almost predictable post-match comments that will appear on here, and from the same predictable posters.   Several seem to have completely disappeared since we won against Wolves, I imagine that should we lose tonight it will take only seconds for the same old stuff to appear, as always follows a defeat.[/quote]Anyone for a Smudger sweepstake... time of first post...

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Nobody got the "why not play Doc instead of Sibierski" call... can''t think why...
 [+o(] [:O]
[/quote]

why not.... Antoine Sibierski is old, fat, falls on his arse and doesnt want to be here..

Doherty is young, Stays on his feet, not fat and tries his best for the club... the caller might just have a point in a round about way.

jas :)