Sign in to follow this  
cuckoo in the nest

Roeder's 53 rd birthday

........is 13 December  (dob 13/12/1955 )

What would you give the man who''s achieved everything ?  (well 416 points from 336 matches as a manager  losing 30 matches more than he''s won as a manager ) running at a carreer average of  1.24 points per match  or 1.33 points per match with Norwich.

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]

What would you give the man who''s achieved everything ?  (well 416 points from 336 matches as a manager  losing 30 matches more than he''s won as a manager ) running at a carreer average of  1.24 points per match  or 1.33 points per match with Norwich.

[/quote]

Are you the same person as Cobblers?

[quote user="The Walking Man"][quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]

[/quote]

Are you the same person as Cobblers?

[/quote]

Unlikely as this one appears to be literate[:|]

[quote user="Giovani Dos Santos"]does anyone care wiz[/quote]Yes, the second he makes too many mistakes.  It''ll be ''he''s to old''.  Ask fleming that one.

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]

[/quote]The sack, push, dump and get rid of!.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]

[/quote]The sack, push, dump and get rid of!.[/quote]

So your attitude towards him is mellowing then, Wiz[:P]

[quote user="Seaman Staines"]Farewell Roeder, I''d like to say it''s been nice knowing you, but to be truthful, you were crap![/quote]

Why is he going somewhere then?

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Seaman Staines"]Farewell Roeder, I''d like to say it''s been nice knowing you, but to be truthful, you were crap![/quote]

Why is he going somewhere then?

[/quote]

It''s just wishful thinking on my part. I just thought a farewell handshake (N.B. not a "golden" handshake) would be a suitable birthday present for the lad, as a token of my appreciation for all he''s done.