Sign in to follow this  
Tom

Roeder sent to stands....

Just read on BBC website that Roeder was sent to the stands...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/7683940.stm

When was that? I didn''t see it happen....

What do you think the players think when they see this happen? It surely can''t do him any favours if he can''t show any self discipline himself.

Yet again Roeder blames someone else other than himself. Come on GR, think you need to start looking a little closer to home - be honest, admit it was a poor performance, with bad team selection and positioning and say how you are going to make sure it doesn''t happen again.

no -we were close to managers and we didn''t see it . Roeder look unsuccessful because he is unsuccessful.

"Rather than say "The officials are making more mistakes than ever. Everyone''s been suffering."  he should say

"I am  making more mistakes than ever. Everyone''s been suffering and will continue to suffer as I have no track record of real success. I wouldn''t recognise a top 6 position if I saw it .I am not a good number one , definitely not a number two , but perhaps can work as an academy manager . What''s Harry Redknapp''s phone number ?"

[quote user="cuckoo in the nest"]

will continue to suffer as I have no track record of real success.

[/quote]There is some un-failing logic! Good work!

I have no idea why he was sent to the stands, although I went to the game I wasn''t watching Roeder - so I guess he must have made some comment to an official?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

So when all about are losing their heads.......he goes and loses his!

[/quote]

Thank God we have such a permanently level headed soul like you to guide us on here then Wiz! [;)]