Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Green and Yellow

Re: Roeder!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

February 1st he''d leave if he wasnt backed in Janaury....

jas :)

[/quote]

I have said the same, and if he isn''t backed fully by the board in January I wouldn''t blame him for leaving. 

[quote user="ridgeman"]It wouldnt matter how much he was given he wont turn us around. Lets face facts he cant handle the big names DeCanio at West Ham Huckerby at Norwich. Sorry we are stuck with him till his contract runs out mediocrity beckons.[/quote]

Wouldn''t say huckerby was a big name!!!

[quote user="Have Heart"]

[quote user="ridgeman"]It wouldnt matter how much he was given he wont turn us around. Lets face facts he cant handle the big names DeCanio at West Ham Huckerby at Norwich. Sorry we are stuck with him till his contract runs out mediocrity beckons.[/quote]

Wouldn''t say huckerby was a big name!!!

[/quote]

You are joking...we are talking NCFC and Huckerby was a big name to norwich fans and Roeder couldnt handle him

Well its obvious that the Wolves result was a one off cause we were lucky to meet them on a bad night and that we are going to be scraping to avoid relegation!

Roeders made some big decisions and got a lot of them wrong I''m afraid and he would never admit it so I think he''d walk before he was pushed!

Huckerby was by far our best attacking player, one of our all time greats and should still be at the club but for one man. In that respect he was a big name in terms of NCFC!