Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Derby are now Hexed!

Nice try Wiz!

Worked the last two games, probably just a hiccup.

Hex Burnley for Saturday and all will be fine!!!!!

Keep up the good work.

It Won''t Be Long before they kick back in!!!!!!!!

>Nice try Wiz!

Worked the last two games, probably just a hiccup.

Well, he''s got a 50/50 chance of getting it right....

Oh testicles!

How bad was that? [:$]

Still, thats the trouble with this Hexing lark, things can go wrong, probably due to my Hexaustion or a limp wand! So its back to the old spell books and the Achem Hexing manual for me then.

But fear not, the Hex will return

[quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="bristol_canary"]

Do you really think that you are some kind of Wizard? this Hexing Bull has gone on far too long and is the biggest pile of w**k i have ever heard of. Can''t believe how many people seem to enjoy this disillusional fool(tool).

[/quote]

Mate you need to lighten up, its better than all this negative sh*t that fills the forum on a daily basis. If you don''t like it don''t read it end off

[/quote]

I agree with bristol_canary, it''s a bit childish, and Wizard seems to be one who helps fill the forum with "negative sh*t".

[quote user="Sam-NCFC"][quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="bristol_canary"]

Do you really think that you are some kind of Wizard? this Hexing Bull has gone on far too long and is the biggest pile of w**k i have ever heard of. Can''t believe how many people seem to enjoy this disillusional fool(tool).

[/quote]

Mate you need to lighten up, its better than all this negative sh*t that fills the forum on a daily basis. If you don''t like it don''t read it end off

[/quote]

I agree with bristol_canary, it''s a bit childish, and Wizard seems to be one who helps fill the forum with "negative sh*t".

[/quote]Err? its called having a giggle Sam...........maybe you should try it![:|]

PS. And how is it ''negative'' of me when I start a very pro City thread?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Sam-NCFC"][quote user="Have Heart"][quote user="bristol_canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Err? its called having a giggle Sam...........maybe you should try it![:|]

PS. And how is it ''negative'' of me when I start a very pro City thread?

[/quote]

Yeah, there''s having a ''giggle'' and there''s being childish and taking something, that might have been a bit of a laugh the first time, too far. Your "hexing" falls under the second catagory.

When I say that you start the negative threads im referring to some of the other threads you''ve started in the past few weeks about Roeder etc. These "hexing" threads just appear to be an excuse to up the post count and get some attention. A bit pointless, which begs the question, why do I even read them? Bored at work would be the best answer I could give in reply.

[quote user="Sam-NCFC"]Yeah, there''s having a ''giggle'' and there''s being childish and taking something, that might have been a bit of a laugh the first time, too far. Your "hexing" falls under the second catagory.

When I say that you start the negative threads im referring to some of the other threads you''ve started in the past few weeks about Roeder etc. These "hexing" threads just appear to be an excuse to up the post count and get some attention. A bit pointless, which begs the question, why do I even read them? Bored at work would be the best answer I could give in reply.

[/quote]Well, sadly for you, some posters seem to like my Hex posts, hell, even the Pink Un has printed a couple of them! so they stay.

As for my post count, go and have a dig at the posters who have made far more than me!

And my attention seeking? I suggest you discuss that with the posters like your hero Bristol Canary who carry a ''wizard out'' banner attached to their posts................these dingbats give me all the attention I crave for.................every single day!  [:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Sam-NCFC"]Yeah, there''s having a ''giggle'' and there''s being childish and taking something, that might have been a bit of a laugh the first time, too far. Your "hexing" falls under the second catagory.

[/quote]Well, sadly for you, some posters seem to like my Hex posts, hell, even the Pink Un has printed a couple of them! so they stay.

As for my post count, go and have a dig at the posters who have made far more than me!

And my attention seeking? I suggest you discuss that with the posters like your hero Bristol Canary who carry a ''wizard out'' banner attached to their posts................these dingbats give me all the attention I crave for.................every single day!  [:D]

[/quote]£10 lost...oh well....just a hicup....wiz have you run out of virgins????lol

and to all who think this is childish etc etc...get a grip!!!! its a bit of fun...you should try it sometimes...keep up the good work wiz...otbc

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Sam-NCFC"]Yeah, there''s having a ''giggle'' and there''s being childish and taking something, that might have been a bit of a laugh the first time, too far. Your "hexing" falls under the second catagory.

[/quote]£10 lost...oh well....just a hicup....wiz have you run out of virgins????lol

and to all who think this is childish etc etc...get a grip!!!! its a bit of fun...you should try it sometimes...keep up the good work wiz...otbc

[/quote]I intend to mate, every single game..............virgins permitting!

[quote user="Giovani Dos Santos"]

how can you hex anyone

magic isnt real

and your a normal human being

you weirdo

[/quote]Keep telling yourself that, and who knows, it might not be![:|]

Got very nasty on here all of a sudden. I think people are more peeved by the result than with your hexes Wiz. They''re just letting off steam. Ignore them Wiz, keep up the good work and keep those hexes coming! Is there a hex to stop officials giving incorrect off sides? :)

Carry on Wiz, I can''t believe anyone is really taking your Hexs that seriously, I don''t know why they didn''t work yesterday Wiz, but I suspect it might have been your cruelty to the squirrel.