Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Derby are now Hexed!

I had to, as my balls (crystal) had to be rebored this week!. So no prediction I''m afraid.   

The virgin seems reliable, if not a bit ropey around the edges, but the Hex should be okay. The big plus was the fresh supply of squirrels squashed testicles (that''ll keep him out of my conifers!) so essential to this form of Hex.

They won''t know what hit em''. [;)]

No virgin was permantly harmed in this spell cast, although the squirrel was a bit pis**d off! 

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I had to, as my balls (crystal) had to be rebored this week!. So no prediction I''m afraid.   

The virgin seems reliable, if not a bit ropey around the edges, but the Hex should be okay. The big plus was the fresh supply of squirrels squashed testicles (that''ll keep him out of my conifers!) so essential to this form of Hex.

No virgin was permantly harmed in this spell cast, although the squirrel was a bit pis**d off! 

[/quote]

Only hope the squirrels were grey and the virgin was red not the other way round.

Or your hex ends a total crystal  B***s up

[/quote]Ive got two squirrels in our Oak tree laughing there heads of at me after i curse them for digging holes in my lawn for their nuts. could you come and squash there nuts?

[/quote]

You''re on a roll at the moment,Wiz,so lets hope your balls don''t explode![:D]

Wiz, I am actually going to an away game, which in itself might just be a hex! I do hope I can bring the boys some luck.

I am alarmed you may have harmed a squirrel though.

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Wiz, I am actually going to an away game, which in itself might just be a hex! I do hope I can bring the boys some luck. I am alarmed you may have harmed a squirrel though.[/quote]I could issue an anti Gazza Hex just for the game Gazza, yes? [:D]

And think of a grey squirel as a rat with a bushy tail, offically, they are classed as vermin, they are the Nazi''s of the squirrel world..............unlike our native red who are protected.

My god, I bet they are truly wetting their pants! I know you like to think you are a wizard but this hexing rubbish is utter bull sh1t!

[quote user="canarytom"]My god, I bet they are truly wetting their pants! I know you like to think you are a wizard but this hexing rubbish is utter bull sh1t![/quote]There''s always one!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol Wiz you do make me giggle, your above hex and the squirrels and their nadgers has made my day  [:)][/quote]I''m ever so pleased about that 49'', anything is better than petty point scoring in my book.[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol Wiz you do make me giggle, your above hex and the squirrels and their nadgers has made my day  [:)][/quote]I''m ever so pleased about that 49'', anything is better than petty point scoring in my book.[:D][/quote]

I have bigger problems than football at the mo Wiz, so point scoring has gone on hold for me.  [:D]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]lol Wiz you do make me giggle, your above hex and the squirrels and their nadgers has made my day  [:)][/quote]I''m ever so pleased about that 49'', anything is better than petty point scoring in my book.[:D][/quote]

I have bigger problems than football at the mo Wiz, so point scoring has gone on hold for me.  [:D]

[/quote]Not too big I hope 49''.

[quote user="canarytom"]My god, I bet they are truly wetting their pants! I know you like to think you are a wizard but this hexing rubbish is utter bull sh1t![/quote]

YO!!!Where''s ya sense of humour nigger?  [;)]

Hey Wiz

did ya get any help from Mark E Smith of the Fall with the squirrel testicles - now there''s a man who knows how to kick squirrel shit!

You can use my squirrel next, if you come round on a friday night he is always like this so would be easy pickings for you.[URL=http://imageshack.us][IMG]http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/1249/squirreljo5.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]wizard...prediction for tonight please???im gonna have a flutter on it...imo city win 2;1  lita&bell[/quote]1-0 Rusty.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="city-till-i-die"]wizard...prediction for tonight please???im gonna have a flutter on it...imo city win 2;1  lita&bell[/quote]1-0 Rusty.[/quote]will do £5 on mine and £5 on yours  :-)

[/quote]

Come on wiz lets see you prediction our 3 win in a row!!! I hope your not wasting your all your hexes at such an early stage in the season

Do you really think that you are some kind of Wizard? this Hexing Bull has gone on far too long and is the biggest pile of w**k i have ever heard of. Can''t believe how many people seem to enjoy this disillusional fool(tool).

[quote user="bristol_canary"]

Do you really think that you are some kind of Wizard? this Hexing Bull has gone on far too long and is the biggest pile of w**k i have ever heard of. Can''t believe how many people seem to enjoy this disillusional fool(tool).

[/quote]its a bit of fun...take a chill pill m8

[quote user="canarytom"]My god, I bet they are truly wetting their pants! I know you like to think you are a wizard but this hexing rubbish is utter bull sh1t![/quote]Death to the unbelievers! [6]You know, that''s a really unscary looking devil.[6][6][6]Let''s try again.Raaah! [8o|]

[/quote]

Mate you need to lighten up, its better than all this negative sh*t that fills the forum on a daily basis. If you don''t like it don''t read it end off

[/quote]

Dude, to quote (not) well known german trance duo Cosmic Gate - "Why the raging?"

[/quote]

He''s quite harmless, leave him be.  If he had any powers, Cureton would be our leading goalscorer.

[/quote]

He''s quite harmless, leave him be.  If he had any powers, Cureton would be our leading goalscorer.