Sign in to follow this  
essex canary

No shots on target

No shots on target for nearly an hour says it all really. After a poor performance against Doncaster, and an ok performance against a poor Wolves side, where are we now? To be doubled by a side whos win ratio was poor, (and thats being generous) shows the depth of our problems. I guess after all the pre season optimism that finishing 20th or 21st this season will be regarded as an achievement. How low can we go??? I have been supportive of Delia and co for many years but even I have to concede that the time has come. Imagine my disgust when we learn that on our promotion season that the signing of one Huckerby was funded by a third party. Prudence with ambition? That is not ambitious by my standards. The club have failed to justify where funds received from transfers have actually gone. Since our relegation from the premier league player sales exceed £15 million. Player sales during Delias reign are more than double this. AMBITION????

Interestingly Luke Chadwick has scored twice tonight. Guess he is on his way.

Any thoughts? Rant over

[quote user="NIN"]sorry. was thinking of all the smelly wrinklies with poor sight (love them or hate them!) Euthanasia anybody??[/quote]

Youth in Asia? That''s teenagers in India, isn''t it?

[quote user="NIN"]sorry. was thinking of all the smelly wrinklies with poor sight (love them or hate them!) Euthanasia anybody??[/quote]

Idiot.

[quote user="NITWIT"]

No shots on target for nearly an hour says it all really. After a poor performance against Doncaster, and an ok performance against a poor Wolves side, where are we now?

[/quote]6 points out of 9.

[quote user="Nostradamus"]

Idiot.

[/quote]guess you are a wrinkly. come the revolution you will be first to the needle

[quote user="NIN"][quote user="Nostradamus"]

Idiot.

[/quote]guess you are a wrinkly. come the revolution you will be first to the needle[/quote]

You are wrong and I am still right.

[quote user="Nostradamus"][quote user="NIN"][quote user="Nostradamus"]

Idiot.

[/quote]guess you are a wrinkly. come the revolution you will be first to the needle[/quote]

[/quote]

JUSTIFY? WHO IS THE IDIOT???

[quote user="NIN"][quote user="Nostradamus"][quote user="NIN"][quote user="Nostradamus"]

Idiot.

[/quote]

[/quote]Still you.

Shout away NIN..........this board is populated by the right on pc internet etiquette brigade who get very upset at capital letters or large font. They probably also think that Russel Brand is funny.

If you have the passion then shout away, its still a free Country.

[quote user="NIN"]

No shots on target for nearly an hour says it all really. After a poor performance against Doncaster, and an ok performance against a poor Wolves side, where are we now? To be doubled by a side whos win ratio was poor, (and thats being generous) shows the depth of our problems. I guess after all the pre season optimism that finishing 20th or 21st this season will be regarded as an achievement. How low can we go??? I have been supportive of Delia and co for many years but even I have to concede that the time has come. Imagine my disgust when we learn that on our promotion season that the signing of one Huckerby was funded by a third party. Prudence with ambition? That is not ambitious by my standards. The club have failed to justify where funds received from transfers have actually gone. Since our relegation from the premier league player sales exceed £15 million. Player sales during Delias reign are more than double this. AMBITION????

Interestingly Luke Chadwick has scored twice tonight. Guess he is on his way.

Any thoughts? Rant over

[/quote]

My thoughts? I think you''re a class A prat!

If you think Derby are such a poor team maybe you''ll be suprised that they''ve only been beaten once in somthing like ten games. I would say that they are in a very good run of form at the moment and will probably be a difficult team to beat, by any ones standards! I wouldn''t say that Wolves are a "poor" team either, thats a stupid comment to support a stupid thread. The last seven days have shown the best and the worst of NCFC

We all know what the current problems are at Carrow Road at the moment so get over it!  

[quote user="blinded by the story"]

Shout away NIN..........this board is populated by the right on pc internet etiquette brigade who get very upset at capital letters or large font. They probably also think that Russel Brand is funny.

If you have the passion then shout away, its still a free Country.

[/quote]Yeah, I do think he''s funny actually.......tw@t!

That''s a bloody cretinous and heartless thing to say, you fool. You might be old one day!

[quote user="Giovani Dos Santos"]

What do you expect when we have Cureton, Siberski, Lita and Lupoli as a strikeforce

[/quote]

It''s funny how looking at that strikeforce, if they were all / the majority were permanent. It would look like a great attacking force.

[quote user="NIN"][quote user="Nostradamus"][quote user="NIN"][quote user="Nostradamus"]

Idiot.

[/quote]

[/quote]

If your user name is anything to do with that appalling 90s industrial combo fronted by Trent Reznor then it is clearly you who is the idiot! [:)]

[quote user="NIN"]What does somebodys musical taste have to do with intelligence? Add to this that it has nothing to do with the thread topic.[/quote]

Ha ha, that took longer than I thought to get a bite. [:)]

To be honest I''d lost track of what the thread topic was, something about you trying to kill old people or something wasn''t it?

Now ... what was that you were saying about intelligence? [;)]