Sign in to follow this  
Mighty Green and Yellow

Re: Roeder and Grant!

Poor old Peter Grant, do you think he was sitting in a scottish pub somewhere last night, watching Sky Sport News with a big glass of scotch, and as Derby scored there 3rd goal he was thinking to himself "aye, was I really that bad, Norwich are in just as bad a posistion as when left"?

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]Oh ok, Simon Lappin![/quote]

Mighty blue and white, your back with some more nonsense i see!!!!

Not liking the ipswich forums at the mo?

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]Have Heart I see you are stalking me again, got nothing better to do?[/quote]

Mighty blue and white have you anything better to do?

now now children.. now now.... School starts again on monday so all sit on the rug and play nicely.. Have Heart can have the toy tractor first and Mighty can have the action man.

jas :)

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]Look Have Heart, we need to settle our differences, lets go into Norwich one night, have a pint (only if you''re old enough of course) and try and talk over things?[/quote]

Mighty Blue and White, nothing to settle fella no hard feelings haha.... Mate i live in preston but if you fancy buying me a pint will certainly let you know when next in norwich.

Ligthen up and remember you get what you give.....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

i''ll always buy any city fan a pint! as long as they buy me 2 in return! ;)

jas :) 

[/quote]

Haha

Ok Have Heart, next time i''m in the Preston area i''ll come and buy you one. I''m going to the Oasis gig in Heaton park Manchester next June, so if I have a spare few hours i''ll come over to Preston and buy you a few jars!

Jas, I can see a future business man coming out of you mate ;)

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]

Ok Have Heart, next time i''m in the Preston area i''ll come and buy you one. I''m going to the Oasis gig in Heaton park Manchester next June, so if I have a spare few hours i''ll come over to Preston and buy you a few jars!

Jas, I can see a future business man coming out of you mate ;)

[/quote]

You not going to the burnley game then?

Fraid not mate, going to see Bond with the missus this weekend, so under the thumb again (not that I don''t want ot see Bond, I can''t wait!) lol. Can''t see us getting more than a 1-1 draw this weekend, our track record at turf moor is pretty bad! Am going to be at the Swansea and Charlton games at Carrow Road. And should definetly be at the Reading and Watford games away!

[quote user="Mighty Green and Yellow"]Fraid not mate, going to see Bond with the missus this weekend, so under the thumb again (not that I don''t want ot see Bond, I can''t wait!) lol. Can''t see us getting more than a 1-1 draw this weekend, our track record at turf moor is pretty bad! Am going to be at the Swansea and Charlton games at Carrow Road. And should definetly be at the Reading and Watford games away![/quote]

I''m not a bond fan! I''m going to try and make the reading game...

I just want to let you know that no I am not happy with how things are going at the moment, but we are in a better position so far than what we were last season. We had 10 games with Grant and had 8 points, Duffy then had 3 games with no points gained. GR came in and used his first 3 as a pre season and got 1 point against the Scum giving us a total of 9 points in 16 games. So far this season we have 16 points from 15 games, thats 7 more than this time last season. So we have an improvement in points but not in performances. Lets just hope we can go on now and do the 13 game unbeaten run. I want change now, but not the manager, what we do need is a change at the top ie; Board level with a new direction. Only time will tell.[:@]