Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Pinkun users meet up match?

Who else agrees that we should have a massive get together and play a football match? That way we could finally meet each other and put faces to the people that sometimes irritate us/ make us smile. Even if you dont play still come along and meet the rest of the crew [:)]

Who''s with me?

[quote user="C T"]

Who else agrees that we should have a massive get together and play a football match? That way we could finally meet each other and put faces to the people that sometimes irritate us/ make us smile. Even if you dont play still come along and meet the rest of the crew [:)]

Who''s with me?

[/quote]

I''ll hold your coat or do we need them for goal posts?

[quote user="C T"]

Who''s with me?

[/quote]

Count me in , I am ace in every position but I am not going in goal,  not enough action for me there . I will expect to be manager of one of the teams , if not both come to that , I shall also want to Ref as well as playing . I await your call C T you lovely old boy.[Y]....arrdee. 

[quote user="C T"]

Attacking midfield. I tend to just drift across behind the strikers picking up loose balls and supplying them.

[/quote]

Hmmm, for some odd reason. I now wish to play centre back for the opposition ... God knows why [8-)]

What a great idea, one team could wear their City strip and the losing team could wear their San Jose Earthquakes Inc. TM © "soccer" strip.

[quote user="NCFC_Shaun"][quote user="C T"]

Attacking midfield. I tend to just drift across behind the strikers picking up loose balls and supplying them.

[/quote]

Hmmm, for some odd reason. I now wish to play centre back for the opposition ... God knows why [8-)]

[/quote]

I''ll warn you now im a handy player. I''m a regular fixture in my mens side (average age 26) and i play most games. Why do you have it in for me anyways?

Come on people we need to organise this :)

[quote user="C T"]

Why do you have it in for me anyways?

[/quote]

Don''t think all your pictures help you [:)]

But back to your footy I''ll be the physio and run on with the cold sponge [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="C T"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Now now. The messageboard is no place for needless conflict CT. What makes you think I ''Have it in for you?'' ... I''d describe it more like I enjoy poking harmless comments at your posts, that''s all [:)] No harm intended... well, not much anyway ...

Sounds good. Can we have a positives v negatives match? With middle-of-the-road posters such as myself kicking for whichever way we feel like at the time?If the positives win then Delia remains for all eternity, and in future must be referred to as ''Emperor Smith''. Negatives win and Delia gets sacrificed right before kick-off in the name of ''Sir Cullum'' (Im sure it can fit into the busy pre-match schedule, Smudger ''CAN LEAD US WITH KICK IT OFF! So come on in the city stand, the Norwich + Peterborough stand, the Jarrold stand, the barclay, and OF COURSE, the SNAKEPIT!. 3..2..1........)

[quote user="C T"]

If you''re really interested state your name here.

C.T

[/quote]

"On your own! on your own, on your own, on your own ..." [8]

[;)]

[quote user="Mr. Bump"]

[quote user="Captain Dejan"]You can sponge me down any day Angel Embarrassed [:$]Wink [;)][/quote]

Desperate!!!

[/quote]How dare you bump!And by the way, why does all that rubbish come up instead of the smilies?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="C T"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Offside CA!   Sexist undertones in your offer madam i am sorry to say.