Sign in to follow this  
Rasputin was a C...

WE8WBA - Where was the promtion tour bus?

Good evening Wolves supporter and internet irritant. How are you feeling after tonight''s magnificent display by your Wolves. Has the realisation sunk in that being top of the league in October means absolutely sod all? Hopefully we''ll no longer see you fat sweaty face around here as no matter how much you try we''ll laugh at you for claiming that Wolves would brush every team in this division aside. I won''t bother finding any evidence of that because I''m am so convinced you will have utter it at some point. It the sort of statement you like to make. One full of no substance what so ever.Hope you have a good night [;)]

promotion tour bus was very much parked at molineux with our home form i believe

as to midtable we''re 4th at worst this season, every team have bad games. i watched reading this season and thought (f in hell they class) then pne played them last week and said they were pish poor. lets hope all our mistakes have come in the one game!

we were very crap, but we pretty much handed you 4 goals. but result not to much what worried me, was players attitudes and work rates, seemed to me they thought they just turn up and win. norwich put in the shift and very much desereved the result on the night. but the table doesnt lie, we''re still top 3 team. although if they play like that it wont be for long

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Good evening Wolves supporter and internet irritant. How are you feeling after tonight''s magnificent display by your Wolves. Has the realisation sunk in that being top of the league in October means absolutely sod all? Hopefully we''ll no longer see you fat sweaty face around here as no matter how much you try we''ll laugh at you for claiming that Wolves would brush every team in this division aside. I won''t bother finding any evidence of that because I''m am so convinced you will have utter it at some point. It the sort of statement you like to make. One full of no substance what so ever.

Hope you have a good night [;)]
[/quote]

I heard that Roeders pre match team talk was designed to rid we8wba fron the MB, the 3 much needed points played second fiddle. I dont think he has succeeded.

Chris Iwelumo, Michael Kightly, Carl Ikeme, Carlos Edwards, Neill

Collins, Jason Shackell, Mick Mcarthy – we have beaten them all. We

have beaten them all! WE8WBA, can you hear me? WE8WBA, your boys took a

hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of

a beating!  Big Smile [:D](Sorry, don''t often get a chance to be this excited!)(Again!)

i like how your pitch side annoucer couldnt prenounce kightly, iwelumo, ebanks blake and ikeme name correctly lol

[quote user="we8wba"]i like how your pitch side annoucer couldnt prenounce kightly, iwelumo, ebanks blake and ikeme name correctly lol[/quote]

i love how your spelling is apalling and how your wolves got thrashed yesterday[:P]

[quote user="we8wba"]i like how your pitch side annoucer couldnt prenounce kightly, iwelumo, ebanks blake and ikeme name correctly lol[/quote]

However much I hate to agree with you....our pitchside announcer is a total patronising t**t who should be consigned to the dustbin of history!

i mean he utter shite last night but who doesnt know who michael kightly is?

dont know who this michael nightly is? iwelumo not u-bongo-well-umo

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

However much I hate to agree with you....our pitchside announcer is a total patronising t**t who should be consigned to the dustbin of history!

[/quote]Totally agree i can''t stand the T@@T either.  And i also hate the pre match on the ball city bit ,i don''t need some d*ck to get me singing thankyou very much.

[quote user="we8wba"]

i mean he utter shite last night but who doesnt know who michael kightly is?

[/quote]Especially as there aren''t many people who drive the Knight Industries Two Thousand. [au]

[quote user="C T"]

i love how your spelling is apalling and how your wolves got thrashed yesterday[:P]

[/quote]

Taking the '' p '' CT ?...........there''s two in appalling.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Chris Iwelumo, Michael Kightly, Carl Ikeme, Carlos Edwards, Neill Collins, Jason Shackell, Mick Mcarthy – we have beaten them all. We have beaten them all! WE8WBA, can you hear me? WE8WBA, your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!  Big Smile [:D]

(Sorry, don''t often get a chance to be this excited!)

(Again!)
[/quote]They weren''t the only ones who got a beating 5 wolves fans thought that they would be brave enough to walk amongst the Barclay fans at end of the game and gave some poor bloke a punch in the back of the head, 3 big blokes kicked them across road near Morrison''s.

[quote user="we8wba"]

promotion tour bus was very much parked at molineux with our home form i believe

as to midtable we''re 4th at worst this season, every team have bad games. i watched reading this season and thought (f in hell they class) then pne played them last week and said they were pish poor. lets hope all our mistakes have come in the one game!

[/quote]

Your a bloody annoying bloke.

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="C T"]

[/quote]

Taking the '' p '' CT ?...........there''s two in appalling.

[/quote]

at least someone got the irony of my post .......

[quote user="once upon a time there was a tavern"]i like how your pitch side annoucer couldnt prenounce kightly, iwelumo, ebanks blake and ikeme name correctly lol[/quote]Erm isn''t "ebanks blake" have a - in it and his and all the others begin with a capital as it is a name...

[quote user="Rasputin was a C..."]Good evening Wolves supporter and internet irritant. How are you feeling after tonight''s magnificent display by your Wolves. Has the realisation sunk in that being top of the league in October means absolutely sod all? Hopefully we''ll no longer see you fat sweaty face around here as no matter how much you try we''ll laugh at you for claiming that Wolves would brush every team in this division aside. I won''t bother finding any evidence of that because I''m am so convinced you will have utter it at some point. It the sort of statement you like to make. One full of no substance what so ever.

Hope you have a good night [;)]
[/quote]

Choooo Choooo

[quote user="CT "]As much as I hate Wolves (and Ipswich [:P]) the gold scum have done extremely well.

Good luck next year [Y]

P.S can we have Shackell back?
[/quote]

1. we played terrific 1st half season, 2nd half not so, but got results when needed the rest seem to be big time bottlers which kind of helped us

2. "Good Luck next year" - think we need it with this team, we got the basis''s for a good competetive team although we need to ditch about 6 players and we need a new defence. all i want my wolves to do is be competitive and not do a derby

3. shackell? i doubt he''ll ever return to wolves, so you could end up with him, especially with us being promoted it makes it easier for us sell him cheapily (with extra revenue) which also helps you guys

any word if your looking to keep him?

[quote user="CT "]As much as I hate Wolves (and Ipswich [:P]) the gold scum have done extremely well.

Good luck next year [Y]

P.S can we have Shackell back?
[/quote]

1. we played terrific 1st half season, 2nd half not so, but got results when needed the rest seem to be big time bottlers which kind of helped us

2. "Good Luck next year" - think we need it with this team, we got the basis''s for a good competetive team although we need to ditch about 6 players and we need a new defence. all i want my wolves to do is be competitive and not do a derby

3. shackell? i doubt he''ll ever return to wolves, so you could end up with him, especially with us being promoted it makes it easier for us sell him cheapily (with extra revenue) which also helps you guys

any word if your looking to keep him?

[quote user="CT "]Are we looking to keep one of the best defenders we have?

Stupid question we8 (if that IS your real name).....
[/quote]

you lot all took the pee when we signed him! he didnt get fair crack at whip with us.... i mean he was bought in for one or two apperances here and there at short notice..... i mean berra came in and was given 6games regardless of how he played (mick said as we signed him) would liked shackell to be given same chance!  one thing i did note in short playing time is he rely''s on his left peg to much

even as a die hard wolves fan i cant see mick out smarting martin o''neill let alone a fergie or a wenger

[quote user="we8wba"]

[quote user="CT "]Are we looking to keep one of the best defenders we have?Stupid question we8 (if that IS your real name).....[/quote]

you lot all took the pee when we signed him! he didnt get fair crack at whip with us.... i mean he was bought in for one or two apperances here and there at short notice..... i mean berra came in and was given 6games regardless of how he played (mick said as we signed him) would liked shackell to be given same chance!  one thing i did note in short playing time is he rely''s on his left peg to much

[/quote]The real we8wba would have saidhe is average champs defender not good enough for mighty wolves you have him he probably standard for a low champs team