Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

the AGM letter - Resolution 3

who got theirs? the meeting is in November....

I notice resolution 3 asks for share holders to re-elect a certain Neial Doncaster back to the board of directors....

who will be voting yes to resolution 3?

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

I notice resolution 3 asks for share holders to re-elect a certain Neial Doncaster back to the board of directors....

who will be voting yes to resolution 3?

[/quote]

It doesn''t matter Jas, even if everyone in the hall said no, Smith would still save his arse............we don''t have a democracy at the club as I''m sure you know!

all very true.. oh well.. heres to hoping.. if he did go at least it would be a large salary off the budget and goes some way torwards repairing the club.

Unpopular with a number of fans, maybe not brilliant communicator but evidence that he is useless at administrating the club?

I think it''s pretty essential that the man responsible with dealing with the public should be both popular with fans and a good communicator. This is all I meant to suggest.

We live in an age of spin, sound bites and first impressions. I would have though his commercial and legal skills where he is qualified would be more important than being able to wrap up the unpleasant reality of running a football club better.

I guess it depends on what area his job is assessed. The fans don''t like him but if he''s doing what he''s asked he''ll be going nowhere. Difficult to consider since I''m not one of those renewing his contract.

Not saying you are wrong but not sure what your point is so would you care to explain your position and back it up with some facts?

[quote user="T"]Not saying you are wrong but not sure what your point is so would you care to explain your position and back it up with some facts?[/quote]

Well I think he''s worth every penny of his annual salary of around £175,000 (declared in the annual accounts) - plus around 11k pension and whatever the Eventguard business lines his pockets with....Oh, and being FA tea-boy must bring a few bob to keep the bailiffs away from his door.....

Yes, no distractions, and totally focused and committed to the club.....that''s until.....

[quote user="T"]Unpopular with a number of fans, maybe not brilliant communicator but evidence that he is useless at administrating the club?[/quote]

Sorry T got to take you up on that one. As CEO Doncaster is ultimately responsible for the success of NCFC - financial and otherwise. The Turners were apparently brought in last year to cast an eye over his performance. How on earth they could say he was "doing a good job" at last years AGM beggars belief. We were bottom of the league with 8 points and £19m in debt - so how is that doing a good job ?? 

How many of the rest of us in employment currently would be given the same luxury if we were performing that well in our jobs eh ??? We are a football club T - success is judged (rightly or wrongly) by success on the pitch - and we are failing year after year. Yes Managers and coaches are hired to run the football side of things but they can only work within the budgets and remits given to them.

Not much has changed from last year - other than the debt has gone up. Go Neil go - at this rate you''ll be heading for a good bonus - especially as the Turners aren''t there now either. 

[quote user="DAPPS"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[/quote]

November the 23rd of October, u sure u got shares????

[/quote]

yes.. are you sure you have read yours?! and i quote from the first page "therefore the notice of AGM supplied with the clubs annual report is now invalid, and no meeting will take place on October 23rd"

Can scan it if you dont believe me....