Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

under roeder we have won 2 games out of ten ..laughable by top canary..

[quote user="topcanary1971"]whatever ... just because i dont agree with you delia arse kisser[/quote]

Lol so by me calling a you a c**k i''m a delia lover??? you a clueless uneducation muppet who seems to get turnt on by bashing roeder!

[quote user="topcanary1971"]whatever ... just because i dont agree with you delia arse kisser[/quote][IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e256/Benzramm/dummy-2.jpg[/IMG]

[quote user="topcanary1971"]i really dont think roeder will get manager of the month award do you stunning record p 10 w 2  outstanding..[/quote]Go do something about it then. Go and take charge of training or whatever you feel like doing. Unless you haven''t realised, your simplistic sentences which are sometimes incredibly incorrect, aren''t encouraging.

[quote user="topcanary1971"]sorry thought this was a message board regarding football... not a cse in english[/quote]You were sadly mistaken. It''s a new angle we''re trying."Sorry I thought this was a message board regarding football, not a CSE in English".

Gotta give top canary credit, he''s not giving up is he! ;) I expect a sarcastic reply something along the lines of "No I wont give up CR because every licks Delia''s arse and Glenn''s arse blah blah blah blah blah..."

[quote user="topcanary1971"]i really dont think roeder will get manager of the month award do you stunning record p 10 w 2  outstanding..[/quote]

So because the manager of the month award isnt coming our way we are meant to cry and bail out on our club and manager? What about the other 22 clubs that didnt see a manager of the month awarded to them, are they all doing the same?

Sorry but that is BS!!!!

Under Roeder we have won 15 out of 46. 

Which is still sh ite, a win % of 32.6% (lost 18, drawn 13).

Most managers with a record like that would be skating on very thin ice.

I don''t think Roeder will be pushed though, unless we do get a new investor who sees Roeder for what he is, if not Roeder will walk by Jan if we are still near the foot of the table.

Actually, those 46 games equates to a full Championship season, which would have given us 58 points and around 15th place last season.  I think we will do worse than that this season though[:(]  I really think we will struggle to get 50 points, which unfortunately may mean relegation.[:''(]

At least you are going about this situation in a decent way norfolkbroadslim, unlike some on here have been lately calling for Roeder''s head and whatnot, and saying "would relegation be a bad thing?" - I think you may be right based on recent displays and the financial situation of the club, a relegation battle looks likely, but I''m with you when you say he is more likely to walk than we get the push... if that happens then God help us...

im never going to back down what im thinking..i dont want norwich to have a bad season but i will be ripping the p*** out of theese glen b*m boys who think hes a good manager because quite simply he isnt,,

[quote user="Regime Change"][quote user="lappinitup"]

We''re doomed I tell ye, doomed, DOOMED! [:''(] [:''(] [:''(]

[/quote]

They could have done with you on the Titanic!

[/quote]

What is all this talk of regime change?