Sign in to follow this  
Elvis is a canary

Harewood Next?

Hi have just been speaking to a mate of mine who is a hammers fan and he tells me that Harewood is on the way to us. should be signed by middle of next week. What do you all think? ON THE BALL CITY..................................

If we use him up front and not right wing then I think that''s a good pickup, more than happy with that. Saw a bit of him at forest and he''s young, quick and explosive and has a good understanding with huckerby, I''d feel much more content if he came into the side. we''d have to be patient cos he might take time to settle but I think he''d develop like yakubu or camara did last season for pompey and wolves.

rich

If it turns out to be true then it could be another classic example of Worthy offering the chance to someone who is apparently unhappy where he is to (hopefully) thrive here. He has great talent undoubtedly, but the Hammers fans constantly question his attitude and work rate for them, e.g. as in the play-off final v Palace. Again, perhaps a fresh start in a new environment could work wonders. He has played with Hucks and they were, I believe, a successful partnership, which would bode well. He''s big and strong and can scare defenders silly. Can''t help but remember the blinder he scored at FCR last season. I think he''d more than fit the bill if Worthy thinks he would work very hard for us and would fit in.

He would be a great signing for us and would give the option of having another type of player.

dj is fit and lighting it up again, but I think marlon would be more worthy''s kind of player, though they''d both do well in the top flight.

Johnson would probably cost us a fair bit more than Harewood, however it should be remembered that Ipswich got rid of Johnson when they found out that he couldn''t hack it in the premiership

Harewood would be the best of the summer signings as far as I''m concerned. He and Hucks were virtually unstoppable at Forest, its a match made in heaven.

Come on Worthy reel him him.

OTBC

imagine harewood and huckerby together upfront!!!!!!!

Forget it. Worthy seems to want Johannsson, unfortunately. Harewood is the type of player we need and who would be brilliant for us. In addition, with Carrick going to Spurs, I can''t see Mr Pardew wanting to sell any more of his better players in a hurry.

Hmm, will HE sign?, yes friends, it was Harewood I saw in my balls!. Just check my description of him.

As I''ve said before, this future lark is very difficult to decipher. But appear he did, in the crystal balls. Trouble is though, he did''nt look very happy!.

But as a wizard of the 1st order, I have to make a decision, so will HE sign, well I think he........................................................

Or my balls are playing up again!.

i am psychic:

and a certain person from charlton will sign on tuesday......