Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

i think roeder is a donkey..

people with total double standards ...i admit my english isnt fantastic as i type quick ..but to make up my own words  thats another matter yours sincerly t.c

Topcanary needs to see a shrink.. this obsession with Roeder cant be healthy! take up w***ing instead.. much more enjoyable and healthy to boot so they say!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Topcanary needs to see a shrink.. this obsession with Roeder cant be healthy! take up w***ing instead.. much more enjoyable and healthy to boot so they say!

jas :)

[/quote]

I think he might already be a practiced professional in that department already Jas!

He''s either a ''binner'' on a wind-up, an actual Roeder fan using reverse psychology to make (or demean) those who also think Roeder is actually now failing the club - are also just a bunch of plebs.....

I don''t care really, results will be the true factor.

[quote user="topcanary1971"]people with total double standards ...i admit my english isnt fantastic as i type quick ..but to make up my own words  thats another matter yours sincerly t.c[/quote]

Well done you have become the forums newset clown!

[quote user="topcanary1971"]people with total double standards ...i admit my english isnt fantastic as i type quick ..but to make up my own words  thats another matter yours sincerly t.c[/quote]

Just goes to show how moronic you are that you have never heard twunt before, probably used to being called much worse I guess.

Yes we know you do not like Roeder, but can you please refrain from starting a new thread about it about ever 3 effing hours!!!

[quote user="topcanary1971"]well i do..[/quote]

and I think that if you start anymore silly Roeder threads that the mods should have a quiet word in your ear.

[quote user="topcanary1971"]well i do..[/quote]And you, sir, are neither the font end nor the back end of an ass.Which makes you .....

[quote user="singing canary"]carry on..whos carrying on the threads then....you lot !!!! , oh glen your so wonderfull , ....[/quote]

I think your a knob!!!