Sign in to follow this  
mickfoot

Terrible puns in the Pinkun headlines make the journalists looks amateurish

- its curetons for jamie (announces his retirement)- monarch of the glenn (queen invests in norwich city)- aviva las vegas (sponsors pay for a pre season trip to nevada)- norwich left to clingan (after leading 3 nil with ten mins to go, city hold on to draw 4-4 after a last minute sammy clingan goal)see its easy, I''ll sue though if archant use them [;)]

In fairness all they have to right about is NCFC.  If we had another football league club in the county, a decent rugby club, or first class county cricket team, maybe their job would be a bit easier.  The sporting ineptitiude (indifference) of the county is hardly their fault.

In fairness all they have to write about is NCFC.  If we had another football league club in the county, a decent rugby club, or first class county cricket team, maybe their job would be a bit easier.  The sporting ineptitiude (indifference) of the county is hardly their fault.

They are exceptionally cringeworthy. But then we''re talking about them - perhaps that was the intention after all?

It''s all a big conspiracy, I tells ya!

[quote user="National express super guard "]- aviva las vegas (sponsors pay for a pre season trip to nevada)

[/quote]

I was talking to someone from radio Broadland a few weeks ago, we talked about that and he said they may use on the radio for a competition when NU officially changes name.

[quote user="dhickl"]

[quote user="National express super guard "]- aviva las vegas (sponsors pay for a pre season trip to nevada)[/quote]

I was talking to someone from radio Broadland a few weeks ago, we talked about that and he said they may use on the radio for a competition when NU officially changes name.

[/quote]Shock report: Radio Broadland employees can converse.