Sign in to follow this  
tyf0

RE: Geoff Horsfield

Just heard he is fighting cancer, as much as i hate the fact he was a pivitol factor in us losing the play-off final, well him and a certain Mr Sutch, I wish him all the best and a full recovery Yes [Y]

[quote user="tyf0"]Just heard he is fighting cancer, as much as i hate the fact he was a pivitol factor in us losing the play-off final, well him and a certain Mr Sutch, I wish him all the best and a full recovery Yes [Y][/quote]

Well said. Believe it or not,there are more important things than football! Get well soon Geoff[Y]

heard about this about a week ago, good player and wish him speedy recovery despite the fact he played for wba and brum! Get well soon!

this guy is the sole reason for the actual worst day off my life back in 2002! why do people i hate always become ill or somthing so that i feel guilty about hating them! geoff i no longer hate you and wish yourself a speedy recovery, so that you can return to football bag a goal against norwich so theni can return to disliking you again without the guilt!!

always been the scourge of us over the years but no one will hold that against him...

Good Luck Horse! if any of our players are reading the board and know Geoff pass our well wishes onto him....

jas :)

feed the horse

feed the horse

feed the horse and he will score

feed the horse and he will score

greatest memory off horsefield is him netting in front of the trinity at villa park for brum. good times!