Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

How much for the Khazakstan midfield?

I thought their two central midfielders looked quite decent and would certainly give Fozzy and Russell a run for their money... plus surely we could afford their wages...

I though the same - liked their 21 and 7 in particular and they will surely be worth a punt - other than the status of the national team will mean its impossible for them to get a work permit.   Wouldnt touch their defence tho!

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]I though the same - liked their 21 and 7 in particular and they will surely be worth a punt - other than the status of the national team will mean its impossible for them to get a work permit.   Wouldnt touch their defence tho![/quote]Yes, the number 7 looked like he had an eye for goal and some good skills.  Great haircuts too.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]I thought their two central midfielders looked quite decent and would certainly give Fozzy and Russell a run for their money... plus surely we could afford their wages...

[/quote]

(Kazakhstan)

Yeah, and treat the Kazakhstan midfield dynamo pair to a ''soon to be standard club sponsorship mode of transport''.....The rusty and dilapidated rear end of a 35 year old mini.....Drawn by a couple of ready for the knacker''s yard - and the inevitable glue-pot, *nags.*

*Contrary to ''assumed belief ''. I don''t actually mean our Major Shareholding Duo.*  

I have heard that the Khazakstan players have rejected approaches from Norwich, as they dont think the new conservatory built at colney is big enough.