Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Match Fixing

Having read the ''Code of conduct reminder in regard to match fixing claims'', is there anything anyone one would like to say or are they too afraid that, Mr X (Norwich player) might take Charlie Knobcheese (Pink Un messageboard poster) to court over claims that he (Mr X) played like a zombie and allowed Derby County their win, was posted on here ?

If we are going to fix games, could the club at least ensure that we are on the right side? :)

Joking apart, I backed Derby to win regarding the game in question. I just really fancied them to win, because if ever a team lacks confidence and is in a bad run, who is the ideal team to play? Norwich!

Heart cannot rule the head where money is concerned...

i knew a chap who worked in a matchbox factory.. one day he fell over in the store room and snapped a load of them in half.. his manager gave him some glue and said "start Match fixing!"

i''ll get my coat!

jas :)

That bloke Jim on the Tele was always fixing things, yet no investigation, double standards I say.

"Bob the builder" claims he can fix it... thats clearly an Alias!!!!! i bet he can fix it as well!!! thats why i havent won the lottery yet!

jas :)

[quote user="AndyJR"]That bloke Jim on the Tele was always fixing things, yet no investigation, double standards I say.
[/quote]

You talk about double standards, I saw some guy get a gold medal for doing 100 metres , my mate only did 47 and he got 5 years in prison.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]That bloke Jim on the Tele was always fixing things, yet no investigation, double standards I say.
[/quote]

You talk about double standards, I saw some guy get a gold medal for doing 100 metres , my mate only did 47 and he got 5 years in prison.

[/quote]

Still gets a laugh even after all these years. The old ones are the best ones. (pint tonight I owe you!)

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="AndyJR"]That bloke Jim on the Tele was always fixing things, yet no investigation, double standards I say.[/quote]

[/quote]

Still gets a laugh even after all these years. The old ones are the best ones. (pint tonight I owe you!)

[/quote]I used to be a werewolf but I''m all right noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowww.